Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The protest v Coventry: what ISN'T happening

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
I am sure there are people who work for Charlton who look at this forum from time to time. Maybe for ideas about team and staff personnel, maybe to learn more about the mood of fans and quite possibly to see if they can learn intelligence about what plans there are for match disruption, as part of the protest against the ownership. So in fairness to the club, I thought it might be a good idea to let them know of some things that are *not* being planned. So they can concentrate their efforts on combatting more likely scenarios.

So, I am prepared to go first. I am NOT planning to get to the ground at 4:00am on the day and superglue and padlock the gates shut. So there is absolutely, definitely no point in the club making any preparation to ensure there is security at the ground at 4:00 in the morning, to cover all gates.

Does anyone else want to share things they are definitely not going to do? Just to ensure the club doesn't have to waste time and effort protecting against them?

Comments

• Options
    I will not be waiting next to the club shop from midday onwards so that I can welcome Daisy when she (eventually) arrives.
  • Options
    I won't be hanging a bed sheet over the squirrel's hooter!
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I am sure there are people who work for Charlton who look at this forum from time to time. Maybe for ideas about team and staff personnel, maybe to learn more about the mood of fans and quite possibly to see if they can learn intelligence about what plans there are for match disruption, as part of the protest against the ownership. So in fairness to the club, I thought it might be a good idea to let them know of some things that are *not* being planned. So they can concentrate their efforts on combatting more likely scenarios.

So, I am prepared to go first. I am NOT planning to get to the ground at 4:00am on the day and superglue and padlock the gates shut. So there is absolutely, definitely no point in the club making any preparation to ensure there is security at the ground at 4:00 in the morning, to cover all gates.

Does anyone else want to share things they are definitely not going to do? Just to ensure the club doesn't have to waste time and effort protecting against them?

I'd recommend not using padlocks and chain rather than not using superglue.
  • Options

I definitely won't be wearing a Tony the testicle costume

Go as a camel, he always seems to have the hump.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not going to throw my pencil case in disgust.
  • Options

I definitely won't be wearing a Tony the testicle costume

Cheers Mrs Tatters, I would appreciate that!
  • Options
    I will not be throwing tic tacs at Mare from an unnamed position.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not going to be releasing stink bombs in the West Stand lounges.
  • Options
    I definately wont be bringing in yellow cake uranium
  • Options
    No one is going to smash up the toilets.
  • Options
    I definitely wont be going, so none of any shenanigans that may - or may not - go on are down to me, m'lud.
  • Options
    No one will be bringing their rubbish for the tip and dumping it near the entrance.
  • Options
    I won't be handcuffing myself to the gates to stop the away coach getting in or slashing their coach tyres at The Marriott, Bexleyheath.
  • Options
    I won't be going to the match.

I will be mowing my lawn.