Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton FIFA 17 ratings

For all the Fifa players out there, I just received this from a friend who has the closed beta.

Johnson 69 is a joke! ha

Comments

• Options
    Holmes-Dennis better than Fox.

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Holmes-Dennis better than Fox.

Holmes-Dennis is down as a left wing back, whereas Fox is a left back, so in that sense, yes THD is better.
  • Options
    Also think that the ratings will change, by the looks of it, they seem to be FIFA 16 ratings in a closed beta version of 17.
  • Options
    Not much has changed. Solly I think was a 66 and herriot was a 61 or 63. Lookman 59 would be appalling.
  • Options
    Not final ratings in the slightest. Be surprised if more than 5-6 of them are the same at release.
  • Options
    It looks like most of them are the same except Lookman. I've made him a ~64 in my game. Novak is a 67 now I think. Happy if Aribo is in the game, the latest update for Fifa '16 has no youth players.
  • Options

the whole thing's a joke

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Churchy is 90

99 shot power?
  • Options
    bit of a joke would expect Lookman to be at least 63-65, looks like its a really bad picture or they have decided to go back in time with the graphics
  • Options

the whole thing's a joke

Why open the thread?
  • Options
    Very high ratings for a L1 team, low 70's is bottom end of prem...
  • Options
    Johnsons picture creeps me out. It's like the Ring
  • Options
    Worst ratings ever. Harriott better than Lookman, makes sense.
  • Options

I agree but it's probably because of his form from Colchester and later half for us.
  • Options

I agree but it's probably because of his form from Colchester and later half for us.
    It is, it's his rating in this year's game, as it Lookman's.
  • Options
    Ultimate Team is now accessible. These are the Charlton ratings on there for those interested:

GK
    Rudd 71
    Phillips 54

RB
    Solly 69
    Foley 67

CB
    Teixeira 73
    Bauer 70
    Pearce 70
    Johnson 70
    Lennon 62
    Konsa 56

LB
    Chicksen 66
    Fox 64

RM
    Botaka 66

CM
    Kashi 71 (CDM)
    Crofts 70
    Jackson 69
    Ulvestad 69
    Ba 58 (CDM)
    Muldoon 54

LM
    Holmes 66
    Charles-Cook 56

ST
    Novak 69
    Ajose 67
    Magennis 65
    Lookman 61
    Ahearne Grant 57
    Hanlan 48
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

the whole thing's a joke

Why open the thread?
    Why not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lookman 61 is hilarious, him and Holmes should be 70, most of the others closer to 60
  • Options
    Lookman at 61 is ridiculously harsh. In lsat year's game he was a 59 and left footed so...guess it's a step up. I think I made him a 64/5 in my game.

Konsa at 54 Hanlan at 48 are both 5-6 points off of where I'd have them.

It is worth noting that sometimes a player's overall number isn't necessarily reflective of god good they are visa vi applicable skills.

Oh, and lastly, WHO IS ROJO SLEEPING WITH that he went from 69 to 70?!?!?!?!?! I took down his pace in my game so he's like a 66. Unfortunately there is no "ability to shout cunt" value or I'm sure he'd be higher.
  • Options
    Apparently Tex is the highest rated player in the whole of League 1
    Not sure if that's true or not though.
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me if Tex is the highest in League One, 73 is decent in the Championship let alone League One.

Lookman's rating is extremely harsh and shows they don't exactly know anything, point proven more by Johnson's ridiculously high 70 rating also.

Konsa and Hanlan are low, but that's normal for more unknown players on FIFA.
  • Options
    I think a more realistic one would be:

GK
    Rudd 71
    Phillips 57

RB
    Solly 70
    Foley 67

CB
    Teixeira 73
    Bauer 70
    Pearce 69
    Johnson 64
    Lennon 64
    Konsa 59

LB
    Chicksen 66
    Fox 67

RM
    Botaka 67

CM
    Kashi 72 (CDM)
    Crofts 70
    Jackson 68
    Ulvestad 69
    Ba 59 (CDM)
    Muldoon 55

LM
    Holmes 69
    Charles-Cook 56

ST
    Novak 69
    Ajose 68
    Magennis 67
    Lookman 69
    Ahearne Grant 58
    Hanlan 56
  • Options
    No wonder we didn't sell Lookman for £6M. Driesen does not rate him that highly, clearly, when he inputs our scores to FM.
  • Options

No wonder we didn't sell Lookman for £6M. Driesen does not rate him that highly, clearly, when he inputs our scores to FM.

I know its a bit old school but I've got a customised Subuteo player in the image of John Robinson nose-to-nose and in the face of a Subuteo linesman - do you think Driesen might be interested?
  • Options
    The thing that makes Lookman's rating even worse is that Crofts has better dribbling attributes than he does, and McAleny is a 65 overall, please explain how this is possible?!

Shows Lookman does deserve a 69 or thereabouts.

But can always get updated or just tweek him on FIFA yourselves.
  • Options
    Sage said:

The thing that makes Lookman's rating even worse is that Crofts has better dribbling attributes than he does, and McAleny is a 65 overall, please explain how this is possible?!

Shows Lookman does deserve a 69 or thereabouts.

But can always get updated or just tweek him on FIFA yourselves.

Yeah I tend to update players myself, but to be fair to FIFA, the first release of the game is usually followed by a lot of updates, so just because players are a certain level now doesn't mean they'll be that way for long.