Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton FIFA 17 ratings

Comments

• Options
    Come on, @Scoham, are you still involved or have you been subject to a Belgian takeover?
  • Options
    I have lookman upto 80 on fifa 16!
  • Options
    Lookman is pub team standard at best. He should be a 55.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Come on, @Scoham, are you still involved or have you been subject to a Belgian takeover?

I'm only involved in FM (where Lookman is of course rated as one of our best players).
    Has Thomas Driesen been in contact to help unearth some obscure wonderkids?
  • Options
    Hilarious that Johnson actually increased in rating from last year!
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Scoham said:

I'm only involved in FM (where Lookman is of course rated as one of our best players).
    Has Thomas Driesen been in contact to help unearth some obscure wonderkids?
    No but given the club have confirmed he's still scouting I guess he needs adding.

Is a "judging player ability" rating of 1/20 harsh? :)
    Its being too generous... Dont want Football Manager becoming unrealistic
  • Options
    Understandably, FM handles player progression much better than FIFA.

In FM, a player has a set peak (potential ability) that they can achieve. They can't surpass that, and often the player will fail to reach it.

In FIFA career mode, if Lookman was made a 70, then he could easily achieve a high 80/90+ rating as there is no cap on potential. Therefore they set him at 61 so he can't progress too far.
  • Options
    botaka has the magical five star skill moves, this will make him a very expensive player in FUT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All overrated bar Lookman in my opinion.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

botaka has the magical five star skill moves, this will make him a very expensive player in FUT

Not likely, few people would make a league 1 team or a Congo related team imo. If we were in the championship I'd agree somewhat as lots of people build a silver champs team, but I think he'll be virtually discard price by Christmas
  • Options
    Could be a decent team in career mode, almost definitely one of the teams that almost automatically go up first season with the ratings of our players, and with any luck Lookman will get a bit of a bump in the almost weekly offline updates they tend to do at the start.
  • Options
    My Ratings

PREMIERSHIP 75+
    CHAMPIONSHIP 68 - 74
    LEAGUE ONE 61 - 67
    LEAGUE TWO 54 - 60
    CONFERENCE 47 - 53

GK
    Rudd 71
    Phillips 52

RB
    Solly 69
    Foley 64

CB
    Teixeira 72
    Bauer 70
    Pearce 70
    Johnson 62
    Lennon 62
    Konsa 62

LB
    Chicksen 64
    Fox 64

RM
    Botaka 65

CM
    Kashi 70 (CDM)
    Crofts 67
    Jackson 67
    Ulvestad 66
    Ba 60 (CDM)
    Muldoon 54

LM
    Holmes 66
    Charles-Cook 55

ST
    Novak 67
    Ajose 67
    Magennis 66
    Lookman 66
    Ahearne Grant 59
    Hanlan 52
  • Options
    Hope Mitov and Umerah appear in an update. Figure they might if Umerah features against Stevenage on Tuesday (is that who we're playing? Stevenage? Can't really be bothered).
  • Options
    Always been a pro evo man myself since the snes days but bought both this year.

First match on fifa I played Charlton v Rochdale and got dominated by Rochdale's midfield before I broke away and Novak put me 1-0 up. The commentators then described the electric atmosphere and how it's always like this! Cue more Rochdale pressure with me hanging on and they missed a couple of sitters in the 2nd half as I held out for the win.

Had to laugh at some of the ratings, Johnson 70 and lookman 59 ffs! Nice to play as Charlton for a change and not south east london reds although we ain't in pro evo this year.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Hope Mitov and Umerah appear in an update. Figure they might if Umerah features against Stevenage on Tuesday (is that who we're playing? Stevenage? Can't really be bothered).

crawley
  • Options
    Botaka is decent, id recommend playing him wide left.

The game itself seems a fair bit slower than usual this year. Players response time has defiantly been altered.
  • Options

Botaka is decent, id recommend playing him wide left.

The game itself seems a fair bit slower than usual this year. Players response time has defiantly been altered.

Wrong thread? Sounds like your talking about our midfield.
  • Options
    To win the FIFA 17 competition on OS top five a side team. Got to be
    Thurmam
    Nego
    Coq
    Le Point
    Polish Pete.
    What a team beat that I bet Katrein
    Will deliver it to me personally
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you're so inclined you can register as a data reviewer for FIFA at http://fifa-talentscout.ea.com/TalentScout/index.aspx.

I did it to pass the time at uni seeing as you used to be given a copy of the game (not sure now). Alas working life means I just pay the £40 as opposed to analyse the FM database and translate it into FIFA speak ;)

Alas the editors usually amended my suggestions....

(Ps PES is definitely the better game this year provided you use the option file and don't play online)
  • Options
    I'm not conceding much, but hardly scoring either - had 3 0-0 games in a row yesterday.

I'm hammering lookman on the training and he's gone up to 66 already, used one of the double training xp things though.

Quite frustrating when I'm not scoring but look and see tony watt out on loan...
  • Options
    Things I learnt so far...

The most unrealistic thing about it is the crowds in the stadium. I WISH they would realise how realistic it would be to have a more echoey environment and empty seats.

RJ hasn't played once in my team, and his skill levels has dropped two points.

Lookman is much better than his stats suggest. If you put him on all five training slots, he flies up (plus it's worth using the catalogue to buy "double training" or whatever it's called.

You have to get our squad's average age down to 23 in three seasons!?

Watt and co. can be recalled at the start of the season if you dont want to buy anyone else.

In the cold months, the players breath can be seen, which looks incredibly stupid and for a while, I thought random puffs of smoke were emanating from the pitch.
  • Options
    I haven't got the average squad age thing but I have got targets for promoting youth players, and that 2 of them have to play 50% of games in the next two seasons!
  • Options
    Haven't started a career mode yet cuz I've been well busy going out with my fit girlfriend and all my mates and my hugely successful career I'm waiting until after Tuesday to see if they add a couple more of our youngsters to the game.