Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fancy a laugh....

From the BBC gossip column:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew has promised a new brand of football at Selhurst Park this season, with a view to using the tika-taka style employed by Spanish champions Barcelona.(City AM)

Comments

• Options
    always tees himself up for failure, quick question what would people rather, palace relegated or millwall win the league?
  • Options

always tees himself up for failure, quick question what would people rather, palace relegated or millwall, or we win the league?

I think that's what you meant to say, PH?
  • Options
    i mean palace and millwall both stay in the leagues they are in now come end of the season for the sake of it we finish 8th, or millwall win the league and palace get relegated?
  • Options
    Is there a decent Indian around Selhurst because the closest that big nosed cnut is going to get with those stripey twats is a chicken tikka!
  • Options
    Palace relegated.

I don't give a toss about Millwall, personally.

Can't stand it every time they reach Wembley in one form or another though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an idiot. He doesn't learn, didn't the ridicule after the premature celebration dance teach him anything.
  • Options
    Palace relegated. Although, if Millwall go up that is an extra 4-6 points next season
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Dave2l said:

BDL said:

He really can't help himself can he?

Most arrogant, up his own ar$e, cockwomble I have ever had the displeasure to meet.

Such a twat.

Not a violent person but if I ever met him I would actually want pardew to provoke me, only a little bit, so I'd have "the right" to punch him on the nose
    Well, you'd have plenty to aim at.... :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Valley11 said:

Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew has promised a new brand of football at Selhurst Park this season, with a view to using the tika-taka style employed by Spanish champions Barcelona.(City AM)

First thought at reading thread title: "The fuck do I need a laugh for have you seen the ABC letter?!?!?!"

Thought upon reading thread: "GET IN!!!!"
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

The new brand palace version will be called 'pulla-plonka'
  • Options
    To actually adopt and develop a brand new style of football, you've actually got to be a very good coach to achieve it. Which coaching wise, Pardew is not. No doubt that he only said this to try to be mates with Guardiola, all without knowing that Pep actually hates the term. (As do I, personally)

The big nosed twat just can't help himself with most things, but it's great as he sets himself up every time for a big fall. Think I may have mentioned before, but the year he was signing things outside the shop we had in Bexleyheath, he was an embarrassment to the way he spoke to people. Patronising prick.

Anything to do with him, I want to fail, so the longer he is at Palace, the better in my opinion.
  • Options
    Sage said:

To actually adopt and develop a brand new style of football, you've actually got to be a very good coach to achieve it. Which coaching wise, Pardew is not. No doubt that he only said this to try to be mates with Guardiola, all without knowing that Pep actually hates the term. (As do I, personally)

The big nosed twat just can't help himself with most things, but it's great as he sets himself up every time for a big fall. Think I may have mentioned before, but the year he was signing things outside the shop we had in Bexleyheath, he was an embarrassment to the way he spoke to people. Patronising prick.

Anything to do with him, I want to fail, so the longer he is at Palace, the better in my opinion.

Sounds the ideal fit for RD & KM, don't tempt them...
  • Options
    I honestly don't hate him! He lost his way managing us but was a good player for us which I remember well!
  • Options
    Well they nicked the kit design a few years back so it was only a matter of time before they try to nick something else, the no-history no Mark wankers.

Surely it's time they had another change of nickname?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace can stay up forever if the scum continue to flounder below us
    Seriously it may be near as the crow flies but takes an eternity to get there, it's the black hole of south London , probably cos its in Surrey
    The majority of Palace fans are harmless geeks who sing geeky songs , I don't care who they copy at least they try and make some noise
    As for the scum , well all you kids will find out one day how nice they are once we get that last minute winner
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

I hope he tries - it'll be a disaster.

• Options
    Fancy a laugh ? No thanks, I'm off to the Valley.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Ah ha hah ha ha hah ha!
  • Options

Palace can stay up forever if the scum continue to flounder below us
    Seriously it may be near as the crow flies but takes an eternity to get there, it's the black hole of south London , probably cos its in Surrey
    The majority of Palace fans are harmless geeks who sing geeky songs , I don't care who they copy at least they try and make some noise
    As for the scum , well all you kids will find out one day how nice they are once we get that last minute winner

Re-posted from 2009.
  • Options
    Palace 0-1 west brom

Pulls said they hardly tested them.

Yes, it's time to compare yourself to Barcelona.
  • Options
    Looked this up and it seems all he said was something about retaining the ball more. Shame.

http://www.cityam.com/247430/alan-pardew-eager-crystal-palace-adopt-tiki-taka-style-new
  • Options
    Crystal Palace are ready to bid for West Ham striker Andy Carroll, 27, if they fail to sign Liverpool forward Christian Benteke, 25. (Daily Express)

Seems to fit the Barca style.
  • Options
    Bolaise signed by Everton - Very happy about this as I know longer have a palace player in my Fantasy team