Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fancy a laugh....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Top Twat.

If it were a game of football cards, he would have an overriding twat point that meant he lost to everyone (posssibly not all recent Charlton managers)

In a Game of Thrones world of football, he would already have had his Johnson cut off (who was that, theon greyjoy, Alfie Allen)
  • Options
    the man really is the gift that keeps on giving this coupled with the uncle knob head dancing.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

BDL said:

He really can't help himself can he?

Most arrogant, up his own ar$e, cockwomble I have ever had the displeasure to meet.

This will never stop being funny.

Interesting to hear you say that BDL. There are plenty of people in football who don't come across well on telly or in the media. For instance, I'm not a huge fan of how Allardyce comes across at time, or Steve Bruce. But I suspect that if I met them, they'd probably be alright blokes.

Pardew strikes me as the type who would somehow be worse in person.
    Jumping back in time a bit here, met Big Sam a few years ago, very pleasant chap, even took the long ball banter quite well that we a table of pissed up blokes on holiday were having with him.

Also having met Pardew, Parkinson and Curbishley I can confirm out of the 4 Pardew surprised me as I was so young I wasn't expecting such a bellend.

Parkinson was honest and easy to talk to, he admitted to me he was surprised when offered the full time gig and worked his arse off to try and do well with us.

Curbishley I was very starstruck but he was friendly and that's all I remember.

• Options
    Womble