Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Clark of CAS Trust on 5 Live this evening

Steve Clark of CAS Trust is scheduled to be taking part in a discussion on Five Live from 8.30pm this evening (Tuesday) about the forthcoming League 1 season. Apparently the programme includes comments from an interview with KM about changes in the club's approach.

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2016
    It's on now.

Wilder on it as well.

Ask the question, Steve...
  • Options
    Charlton on now
  • Options
    KM "we've made mistakes".....yawn
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2016
    Bloody idiot on now blabbing on about protests and the integrity of the competition
  • Options
    Fuck off Clem....same old spiel surprised they haven't brought up fans saying Curbs had taken us as far as he could
  • Options
    Mark Clemmit clearly enjoyed the Directors Box on Saturday and was quite happy to put the boot into the fans
  • Options
    Clemmit's had the charm offensive, then. (The rest of us only get the "offensive".)
  • Options
    Gary Monk is right. Want to see a passion and spirit on the pitch. Trouble is these owners don't know how to do that.
  • Options
    Think Clem got the Katrien batting her eyelids treatment on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clem (not Snide) has recently opened a Twitter account apparently. Think he needs to be put right? He certainly fell for KM'S charms...
  • Options
    Clemmit would probably just take KM's side even more vigorously if he got grief on Twitter.
  • Options
    On a serious note, though, it's a shame they lost Steve Clarke because it just gave Clem and the panel to drone on through the same weak platitudes. Welcome to the white-hot media scrutiny of League One, which makes a parish newsletter look like the Watergate-era Washington Post.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @ClemmitMark if anyone else wants to put him right. Edit, sorry, slow connection.
  • Options
    What happened to Steve ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What happened to Steve ?

Phone line kept cutting out.
  • Options

se9addick said:

What happened to Steve ?

Phone line kept cutting out.
    Think Big Tone sabotaged it on KM's instructions.
  • Options
    The line to his poolside recliner in Tuscany wasn't good enough but he was on long enough for the panel to "hear his dismay"
  • Options
    Pico said:

The line to his poolside recliner in Tuscany wasn't good enough but he was on long enough for the panel to "hear his dismay"

And enough time to dismiss us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I usually like him. Shame he's got sucked in by her total bollocks.
  • Options
    He's a tick in a box

An over promoted one at that. Dick
  • Options
    A dick in a box?
  • Options
    Can anyone kindly summarise what was said?
  • Options
    Clem repeated Katrien's guff from Slade's first press conference and said Charlton fans need a bit of perspective. He saw a few fans getting irate at KAG and thought it was OTT.
    Bugger all actual research or knowledge that brings us to this point, clearly schmoozed by Katrien, Clem basically came out with a hey ho hey nonny no.
    Steve's line was buggered and that bit was lost for any impact I would say
  • Options
    Blucher said:

I don't mind Clem as a general rule, but he certainly swallowed a healthy dose of insincere bullshit from Katrien. Evidence also of some very lazy journalism on his part.

Note that he cited Roger Johnson's signing as evidence that the club have learnt from their mistakes and are trying to turn things around. I rest my case.....

Exactly. The Rojo bit was the giveaway. Clem was fed chite, swallowed it, and regurgitated it this evening.
  • Options
    I've just got a concerned response from George Riley on Twitter.