Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

** Chris Solly - New 3 Year Extension**

13»

Comments

• Options
    No! but It's not me whose listening to them, you make your own decision who You believe and I will make mine.
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

No! but It's not me whose listening to them, you make your own decision who You believe and I will make mine.

That's what I meant and yes I do thanks
  • Options
    What did you mean? Didn't understand that. Anyway I'm pleased Chris has finally got a contract he deserves and hopefully as a fan you are as well.
    Shall we leave it there, and look forward to our next battle?
  • Options
    I love Chris Solly, but having seen the fee Cousins has apparently gone for with his long term contract floating away in the wind I'm hardly getting too excited about that guaranteeing his place with us. Thank god for rigorous medicals.
  • Options

I love Chris Solly, but having seen the fee Cousins has apparently gone for with his long term contract floating away in the wind I'm hardly getting too excited about that guaranteeing his place with us. Thank god for rigorous medicals.

I take it, Your not talking about Sheffield Wednesday or Bournemouth last season !