Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

** Chris Solly - New 3 Year Extension**

Comments

• Options
    Great Charlton player, delighted with the news.
  • Options

colin1961 said:

So much for KM trying to get rid of him more untruths by people just wanting to make trouble

Wasn't it revealed by the player himself at the POTY dinner that he was offered to Gillingham?
    Urgh if thats the case then what a lying prick Chris Solly must be to try and get a new Contract out of the club!!
  • Options
    Great news. Likely means we'll have the best right back in the division next season.

Hopefully this a direct indication of Solly being pleased with Slade and the direction (on the playing side at least) the club is now going in.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    He's Johnnie Jacksons protege, Solly is going nowhere!!
  • Options
    Wrong Colin, you are just wrong he was almost pushed out the door and this is yet another example of her remaining in post but slowly loosing power to footballing appointments within the club.

Great news which either side of the fence you sit, great to have you on board for next season Chris
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Wrong Colin, you are just wrong he was almost pushed out the door and this is yet another example of her remaining in post but slowly loosing power to footballing appointments within the club.

Great news which either side of the fence you sit, great to have you on board for next season Chris

Dont reply to him... Dont rise to it!!... Just f****** walk away...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

So much for KM trying to get rid of him more untruths by people just wanting to make trouble

The player himself said it. Is solly a liar? What evidence do you have that this isn't true?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Proper Charlton. One of the few from recent years who will go into Charlton legend with kinsella, mendonca, rufus, brown etc.

And Kishishev. Don't forget Kishishev.

• Options

colin1961 said:

The player himself said it. Is solly a liar? What evidence do you have that this isn't true?
    absolute rubbish - it was a fabricated story then and still is now
  • Options
    Fabulous news!!! He's been one of my favourite Charlton players in recent years. I'm really pleased.
    cafctom said:

Best Charlton news in weeks and half the thread is hijacked by people rising to Colin, FFS. Tedious.

I was going to say almost the same thing. Everyone should just completely ignore his posts.

• Options
    colin1961 said:

And how do you know that?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

colin1961 said:

From this statement now and Colin's before proves to me that you both post without knowing the facts!
    Why do that?
  • Options
    Why? because I do know
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

colin1961 said:

So is Justin Edinburgh a liar too then?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

colin1961 said:

So is Justin Edinburgh a liar too then?
    No idea - misinformation can spread fast
  • Options
    I distinctly remember sitting at the POTY on the same table as Solly when he absolutely rubbished the idea that he had been offered to gillingham.

He went on to say he had mates at gillingham and they would have told him if there was anything going on behind his back.

So I am not really believing the Gillingham story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know about the Gillingham story, so I can't comment on that,
    however I was reacting to the quote that 'KM wanted him out of the club'.
    Doucher, from your posts you either must have some involvement at the club or know someone at the club within the regime and believe what your are told.
    I know who I believe and it isn't them.
  • Options
    Probably best not to accuse people of not knowing the facts if u don't k ow them yourself - lots of stuff has become fact on here that isn't
  • Options

Great news, but...

How many would be moaning about giving a 3 year contract to someone with his injury record, if it wasn't Chris Solly?

Other than the season when he played about 10 games because of the Knee, his apps stand up well to to other sick notes we've had.
    Wiggins, Igor and Cory Gibbs.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Probably best not to accuse people of not knowing the facts if u don't k ow them yourself - lots of stuff has become fact on here that isn't

I only post what I know, can you say the same?
    The good thing about Chris signing this 3 year contract is that it shows that Russel Slade and Chris Parkes have worked hard to get this done and Katrien has allowed football people to make a football decision. Hopefully this will continue. We will all have to wait and see.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

colin1961 said:

I've never believed Solly, 1st he lied about his height & now this, whatever next ?
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

DOUCHER said:

I only post what I know, can you say the same?
    The good thing about Chris signing this 3 year contract is that it shows that Russel Slade and Chris Parkes have worked hard to get this done and Katrien has allowed football people to make a football decision. Hopefully this will continue. We will all have to wait and see.
    well, I don't make things up and my info comes from a number of sources, at least one of which I would consider to be a 'primary source'.
  • Options
    I take that your primary source is either KM, RM or someone close to them. So Do you believe Everything they tell you?
  • Options
    His knees are done and he admits it himself I've heard from someone who used to work for the club but managed in the right way he can still have a career.
    May not be first choice after some iffy performances last season
  • Options
    Onlyme said:

I take that your primary source is either KM, RM or someone close to them. So Do you believe Everything they tell you?

Do you?