Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Portugal v Edit Wales

Predictions?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    They have taken away the jobs from real Welsh folk. Us English make me sick.
  • Options
    2-3 Portugal. I'd hate Portugal to go through but these tricky feckers probably use gamesmanship to the maximum although chief c....I mean chief cheat Pepe is out thankfully.
  • Options
    2-1 Wales (in 90mins)
  • Options
    Think it will be a bridge to far for Wales. 2-0 Portugal
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2016
    Welsh are the original English. The Saxons are the invaders, who got their arses kicked by the Normans.

1-1 game going to pens. With Aaron Ramsey, Wales would have won it, without Ramsey, Wales will struggle a bit. Its going to be close as Portugal are not a brilliant team.

• Options
    1-1, Portugal win on pens
  • Options
    VFF, are you me?
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited July 2016

VFF, are you me?

? Ermm no. Though, we predicted same score. I don't want to call the penalty shoot out. I hope Wales go through but think Portugal are likely to go through unfortunately.
  • Options
    Wales will win.

Have got a chest infection and only a Portugal victory preferably a drubbing will make me feel better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why are they both wearing the away kits? Wales' red doesn't clash with mint green FFS!
  • Options
    For world cups FIFA use to make sure team kits could be clearly identified on black and white TVs in Africa. Is it the same rule with EUFA?
  • Options
    Ronaldo is such a tosser
  • Options
    How's that not a pen tho seriously, Collins all over ronaldo
  • Options

For world cups FIFA use to make sure team kits could be clearly identified on black and white TVs in Wales. Is it the same rule with EUFA?

Fixed it for ya.
  • Options
    Thank god Hoddle has been relieved of commentary duties for this one.
  • Options
    Mark Bowen is a tad on the boring side.
  • Options

For world cups FIFA use to make sure team kits could be clearly identified on black and white TVs in Africa. Is it the same rule with EUFA?

Might be able to tell the difference between the shirts, it's the Portugal shirts and the pitch I'm having trouble with.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Only a tad?
  • Options
    Hard to decide who to loathe more, Cristiano and the gamesmanship of the Portuguese is horrible. But the Welsh just love to see England lose. Seems only fair to return the favour.
    Come on Portugal.

Crap game so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Hard to decide who to loathe more, Cristiano and the gamesmanship of the Portuguese is horrible. But the Welsh just love to see England lose. Seems only fair to return the favour.
    Come on Portugal.

Crap game so far.

Ok millwall Ken
  • Options
    I was really bothered by the Welsh celebration thing, but then I realised, I've got no connection to the England team, so why should it bother me?

I'm more conflicted by the presence of Palace players.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I was really bothered by the Welsh celebration thing, but then I realised, I've got no connection to the England team, so why should it bother me?

I'm more conflicted by the presence of Palace players.

I can think of a connection
  • Options
    Not only one of the worst halfs of this tournament one of the worst halfs of football full stop.
  • Options
    Wales without Ramsey is a Wales that can't get going.
  • Options
    Portugal are gonna win in extra time or pens again.
  • Options
    What a load of shit. Just imagine all the Taffs out in France, totally oblivious to all the Taffs back in Wales tupping their favorite sheep?
  • Options
    Think that yellow card for Joe Allen might hurt Wales later on.
  • Options
    Halix said:

I don't think I've heard him speak before. Very Windsor Davies - I keep expecting him to say, 'Lovely boys'!
  • Options
    edited July 2016

Not only one of the worst halfs of this tournament one of the worst halfs of football full stop.

You didn't see too many games at the Valley this season then?