Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's give Roland another chance

13»

Comments

• Options
    The f***** could bring in Guardiola and Messi and I'd still want him and squirrel face out at all costs.

I reckon we have seen the last of her after Saturday though, that was pay back time for you, you fat bottomed squirrel faced Belgian tart.
  • Options
    I'd welcome The Second Coming (which sadly is not an official adult movie term) more than giving The Shareholder the opportunity to f**k us over one more time...
  • Options

I want RD out.

However, IF (and this is a massive if) he appoints an English manager and gives that manager control of the squad and transfers, then it is a step in the right direction. For me the damage has been done but I'd take one step backwards to go two step forwards.

I won't hold my breath though.

I know I'm quoting myself here.

Roland Duchatelet is an absolute cock muncher. He's tried to fool the fans (or customers) of Charlton Athletic. He must take us as fools making 'attempts' to hire an English boss.

Twat.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Do you know what I'm looking forward to most when these lot disappear ? Talking about football again. Actual football. Not some bloke in another country. Not the incompetent CEO. Not protests or fans digging one another out because they believe one thing or another. Just football, and how Charlton are doing on the pitch - be it good or bad - who's playing well, who isn't, who should be signed and who should be dropped. Doesn't that sound nice ?

It feels like we're in this nightmare that we'll never be able to wake up from. We've had what, 80 players in the last two years and I can't even remember the names of one third of them.

Like I said before, RD and his CEO are killing our club. We'll be relegated to League Two next season.
  • Options

I think this "softening" of attitude to the regime will potentially continue if events show that things are changing and lessons have in fact been learned.

I think that's understandable because we all want what's best for Charlton and want the team to do well again. Any signs of that will be greeted positively.

What's also clear is that the CARD initiative has in no small way impacted this change. The protests must continue but here's the rub. When the change we have been pushing for happens it must be acknowledged.

The protests have to be used constructively. A decent team and manager next season will change the attitude of many. Football fans are often myopic in their views.

CARD need to be aware of this and manage the protest accordingly. Condemning every single thing the regime does even when it does get something right will split the fan base completely.

This has to be recognised.

A very good, very well reasoned post. Same to @WestCountryAddick. One thing I cannot bear to see is for this regime to tear us apart and split us into different groups. We all support Charlton for different reasons and in different ways. But we all support Charlton.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Do you know what I'm looking forward to most when these lot disappear ? Talking about football again. Actual football. Not some bloke in another country. Not the incompetent CEO. Not protests or fans digging one another out because they believe one thing or another. Just football, and how Charlton are doing on the pitch - be it good or bad - who's playing well, who isn't, who should be signed and who should be dropped. Doesn't that sound nice ?

Exactly.

The football has been secondary since Luzon took over.
  • Options

Stupid post

Why do think it's a stupid post ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bumping this because it's fascinating to see how little has changed in the last year.
  • Options
    Duchatelet in person is a charismatic guy.
  • Options

Doesn't make much sense that.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Doesn't make much sense that.
    He got the first letter of the word correct to be fair.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Bumping this because it's fascinating to see how little has changed in the last year.

And any argument about supporting him is the same. Don't think that would change no matter how far we fall. Always some that believe next season will be better and we should be careful what we wish for.
  • Options
    Has the Meire persuaded the Douch to give it one more season?

I think she might have you know.