Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Target 20k are looking for ideas on how to improve attendances...

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com - enjoy

We're meeting the club before Saturday's game. Any positive ideas to improve the match day experience email us at CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com

— CAFC Target 20K (@CAFCTarget20k) February 24, 2016

Comments

• Options
    Just F U C K O F F

it isn't funny anymore!
  • Options
    Buy acceptable quality players!
  • Options
    Win games
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you having a laugh???????????
  • Options
    Two Shats Out! Merde Out! Muzza Out!
    Proper owner in! Competent management in! Rebuild Club from top to bottom!

Sorry SpicedAddick, but until that happens anything else is just whistling in the dark.
  • Options
    This has got to be a wind up thread.....fuck off its not funny.
  • Options
    Have we got the names of the clowns on that group? Do they need reminding who they support? Emailed them.
  • Options
    Soooooo easy.... Roland and Katrien leave and we will see a Instant spike in crowds....
  • Options

Free charlie and hookers?

bring your Vodka and your Charlie chrissy Powel's is having a party!

aahhh the memories :smiley:
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

The Valley will never have 20k on a regular basis whilst RD/KM are here. A better target would be 2k for a mid week JLP Trophy game next season.

Dont think we'll have 20k on a regular basis outside of the Premier League regardless of who is in charge.
  • Options
    I've emailed my suggestion...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get all the players to play with a smile on their face!
  • Options
    Jesus Christ - does this still exist???
  • Options
    Had to hold my tongue/typing fingers when I saw this tweet. You'll get 20k in The Valley once RD pisses off and we're challenging for promotion to the PL. Sadly we'll be further away than ever next season and playing in front of 8k...
  • Options

CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com - enjoy

We're meeting the club before Saturday's game. Any positive ideas to improve the match day experience email us at CAFCTarget20k@gmail.com

— CAFC Target 20K (@CAFCTarget20k) February 24, 2016

I'm sure us customers have loads of good ideas. The problem is, our highly educated CEO, past owner and present owner know better than anyone what the best ideas are. In which case there is no need for additional input.
    I think it usually the case that a business thinks of the ideas advertises them and the customer base increases, decreases or stays the same depending on how good the idea was.

But anyway, for what its worth, here's mine; don't play your football at the bottom of the league. They know how to rectify this as they have said in the past they have made mistakes. Only a fool would compound mistakes.
  • Options
    1.'press gang' circa 10,000 more school kids or
    2. Leave.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Stig said:

Two Shats Out! Merde Out! Muzza Out!
    Proper owner in! Competent management in! Rebuild Club from top to bottom!

Sorry SpicedAddick, but until that happens anything else is just whistling in the dark.

Don't apologize to me. I saw the irony in this - that's why I posted it.

#WWOCB