Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Office

Any joy in anyone actually answering the F*cking phone.

Closed most of the week and then they don't answer.

Making it hard to get Charlton tickets, no wonder we have an empty stadium

Comments

• Options
    Let us know when you get through - I need to get a ticket today too
  • Options
    Been on hold for 15 mins...
  • Options
    Before you get your ticket can you confirm if you have any back / heart or lung problems... If the answer is no please press option one on your dialpad, if the answer is yes, please press option two.
  • Options
    Finally got through. 4 people working in there today.
  • Options
    Keeps ringing but eventually they answer. No queue like before.
  • Options
    I got through yesterday to buy Fulham tickets and whilst helpful and polite as ever, I got the feeling the young lady wasn't overly happy in her work. I expect they aren't enjoying the CAFC experience as much anymore.
  • Options
    Wouldn't let me buy six Fulham tickets. I thought they were on general sale.
  • Options
    On hold for 20 with that annoying music.
    Then a booking fee for tickets that you can't by online....
    oh well got 2 standing at brentford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i bought 4 fulham tickets earlier in the week and they asked me who they were for, said a few freinds and gave another membership number and they were pretty happy with that and got them sent out next day, £1.00 a ticket booking/postage fee per ticket, brentford used a mates membership details and bought 2, said the terrace tickets were v popular,
  • Options
    anyone know how many we have sold for Fulham and Brentford?
  • Options
    I have actually bought a ticket for the Fulham game in their horrific 'mixed' fans area. It was just too painful trying to buy tickets from CAFC's ticket office.
  • Options

They are missing an obvious cross selling opportunity.

if someone calls the NHS centre with mental health issues, they should prescribe drugs and a CAFC season ticket.

You must be a tory.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

anyone know how many we have sold for Fulham and Brentford?

just rang them myself as I was getting twitchy and got my 3 tickets for Fulham. apparently only 800 sold. pretty poor amount so far.

• Options

They are missing an obvious cross selling opportunity.

if someone calls the NHS centre with mental health issues, they should prescribe drugs and a CAFC season ticket.

Got it the wrong way round....
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Fulham: "The number of seats that eligible supporters can purchase will be at the discretion of the club’s ticket office."

This really is total bollocks, as I said at the outset, and if they removed it they could sell them through the website without putting in pointless controls that make it virtually impossible to order them at all unless you just want one for yourself. At the moment, Red Card holders can buy one online per membership set up on the system AND linked to them.
  • Options
    No answer at the ticket office - do they finish early today ?
  • Options
    Option 6 always works for me...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fulham made general sale which is strange for a no-agg good drink up london derby.
  • Options
    Went down soon after 10am this morning. No queue (surprise, surprise), one window open, and I was served by a friendly young bloke.
    As I drove out of the car park I spotted another person going to the same window.
    I bet Pinocchio thought that was weird.
  • Options
    I got through at 9.05 straight away. Option 6.
  • Options
    All this moaning prompted me to call up just now for Fulham tickets.

Got 3 adults on 1 Red Card and it took 3 minutes and 41 seconds all in.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I bet you're seething
  • Options

PL54 said:

I bet you're seething
    Furious
  • Options
    edited February 2016

This really is total bollocks, as I said at the outset, and if they removed it they could sell them through the website without putting in pointless controls that make it virtually impossible to order them at all unless you just want one for yourself. At the moment, Red Card holders can buy one online per membership set up on the system AND linked to them.
    ****above from Airman***

They make it up as they go along.

A load of incompetents.
  • Options
    Rossyjim said:

I have actually bought a ticket for the Fulham game in their horrific 'mixed' fans area. It was just too painful trying to buy tickets from CAFC's ticket office.

you could find yourself next to someone wearing a black and white scarf if you sit in that block...
  • Options

Rossyjim said:

you could find yourself next to someone wearing a black and white scarf if you sit in that block...
    That is going to be interesting all over
  • Options
    I rang up today and asked if I could return the money they refunded me for the Huddersfield trip