Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket Office

2»

Comments

• Options

Went down soon after 10am this morning. No queue (surprise, surprise), one window open, and I was served by a friendly young bloke.
    As I drove out of the car park I spotted another person going to the same window.
    I bet Pinocchio thought that was weird.

Glad to hear the Network has found Fraeye another job
  • Options

Will Target 20K claim credit for this?

The club’s ticket office will operate out of the Valley Superstore on a full-time basis from Tuesday, January 3rd.

The move means that supporters will continue to be able to purchase tickets in-person between 9.30am-5pm Monday-Friday, and on non-matchday Saturdays between 10am-1pm.

Furthermore, the ticket office’s phone lines will remain open between 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays and 9am-1pm on Thursdays.

For home matchdays, The Valley’s West and North Stands ticket offices will continue to open as normal.

Please scroll below to view the ticket office’s updated opening hours and please click here to view our latest ticket news.

Ticket office opening hours
    Monday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Tuesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Wednesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Thursday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Friday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Saturday (matchday): 10am onwards
    Saturday (non-matchday): 10am-1pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Sunday: Closed
  • Options
    Good news for the NHS
  • Options
    No doubt Just Sport will take a cut of money from each ticket as they now have to manage and process the transactions.

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Will Target 20K claim credit for this?

The club’s ticket office will operate out of the Valley Superstore on a full-time basis from Tuesday, January 3rd.

The move means that supporters will continue to be able to purchase tickets in-person between 9.30am-5pm Monday-Friday, and on non-matchday Saturdays between 10am-1pm.

Furthermore, the ticket office’s phone lines will remain open between 9am-5pm on Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays and 9am-1pm on Thursdays.

For home matchdays, The Valley’s West and North Stands ticket offices will continue to open as normal.

Please scroll below to view the ticket office’s updated opening hours and please click here to view our latest ticket news.

Ticket office opening hours
    Monday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Tuesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Wednesday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Thursday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Friday: 9.30am-5pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Saturday (matchday): 10am onwards
    Saturday (non-matchday): 10am-1pm (from The Valley Superstore)
    Sunday: Closed

Amazing, can see an OBE for 'Services to Common Sense' being awarded in the 2018 New Year's Honours List to whoever sanctioned this.