Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seb Lewis

Comments

• Options
    Highly likely it will now be Donny at home on 3rd November

With Ward,Cullen,Taylor,Bielik and Vetokele all internationals all it takes is 3 of those to be called up and Walsall away on 13th October will be off
  • Options
    How many years of consecutive games is that? Has to be at least 19 or 20.

Incredible effort to not even be ill for 1 single game in all of that time.

A few months back, some of the Arsenal fans from Arsenal fan tv who travel everywhere, missed an early kick off game at Southampton when they couldn't get there because of a deluge of overnight snow, imagine if that happened to Seb, the poor guys life would be in ruins.
  • Options
    Great effort and a top bloke.
  • Options

How many years of consecutive games is that? Has to be at least 19 or 20.

Incredible effort to not even be ill for 1 single game in all of that time.

A few months back, some of the Arsenal fans from Arsenal fan tv who travel everywhere, missed an early kick off game at Southampton when they couldn't get there because of a deluge of overnight snow, imagine if that happened to Seb, the poor guys life would be in ruins.

Its not called Arsenal fan tv anymore, they were forced to change it to AFTV

In August 2018, ArsenalFanTV were forced to change their name to AFTV following discussions with Arsenal regarding the channel breaching Arsenal's copyright by using the term "Arsenal" without authorisation which had a negative effect on the club.[27]
    Ha ha thanks. It'll always be Arsenal fan tv to everyone though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First recollection of Seb is Stockport County away (standing behind the goal)but can't remember whether this was the1998 defeat or the win in 2000.
    Either way, I assume this would be early on in the run.

Outstanding achievement - long may the run continue.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    What I don't get is do they have a sibling rivalry? Why is Seb is always on his own at games, if Ollie does go to all these games? What happened? Did Seb do a John Terry and sleep with his Mrs? Oh the mystery! I think Ollie is a myth.
  • Options

What I don't get is do they have a sibling rivalry? Why is Seb is always on his own at games, if Ollie does go to all these games? What happened? Did Seb do a John Terry and sleep with his Mrs? Oh the mystery! I think Ollie is a myth.

Ryan Giggs wasn't it?
  • Options

They went together for donkeys years when they lived at home, but one or both moved out. I think they had a minor falling out and now do their own thing, although still friends.
  • Options
    Well that's a relief.
  • Options

TV footage of Seb doing 'The Worm': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8jAxQg0tJo

We demand another display on the occasion of his 1,000th game.

He should be allowed on the pitch just to do that at half time for his 1000th game!
  • Options

Ryan Giggs wasn't it?
    I forgot who done it to their sibling but knew JT was the most obvious name in my head for his antics haha
  • Options
    Every Charlton fan at Rochdale should (try to) do the worm in Sebs honour, so should all the players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Every Charlton fan at Rochdale should (try to) do the worm in Sebs honour, so should all the players.

It won't be Rochdale now though, it'll be the game after that as we're likely to have a game called off for internationals next month
  • Options
    Would imagine the club are/May already be on it, but be nice to give him something in recognition at HT or something
  • Options
    IS it almost certain now that its going to be Doncaster at home for his 1000th?
  • Options
    I know both Seb and Ollie. If you recall Ollie had a bad back and missed an away game. I spoke to Ollie at a beer festival in Catford just before the World Cup. Nice lad. They are 2 different characters. I admire both of them to go to every home and away game despite all the dross that has been served over the last few years. I used to do the occasional away game and will do a few more. It is a long journey when you win half the time but the same journey seems longeer when you win. It takes a lot of dedication (or madness). They both should be honoured.