Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seb Lewis

Comments

• Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Well done Seb! keep it up mate - you are excused from all Boycotts :smiley:

Including Geoff.
  • Options
    From what I can gather, he hates Roland as much as most of us, so I doubt that there will be any presentations.
  • Options
    Was having a beer at half time during the Forest game and my mate said I wonder if Seb's coped the hump and finally knocked a game on the head, seems not then, well played that man.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    He won a prize when @BDL was dressed as Santa before one of the matches in December...

Cant remember what it was though... Either Football Manager or a Box of Pies I think
  • Options

I think when Seb hits 1000 games they should give him the keys to the valley.

He can put them on the same keyring that he uses to escape the asylum everytime we play.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Amazing achievement, but surely we should be questioning his sanity?, Ive only seen a fraction of his games and Im depressed, paranoid and masochistic.
  • Options
    Well done, Seb! Perhaps someone more creative than me could do a new protest poster with him as the star?
  • Options
    Quality support
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We all follow Seb Lewis over land and sea (and charlton)

Cracking effort Seb!
  • Options
    Be interesting to know what someone like Seb's thoughts are the current situation and if he is a protester etc. Anyone seen him at any of the protests?
  • Options

Be interesting to know what someone like Seb's thoughts are the current situation and if he is a protester etc. Anyone seen him at any of the protests?

He's on Twitter and has tweeted about James Corden supporting the fans' protests and retweeted Jimmy Stone:

https://twitter.com/SebLewis81

• Options
    Well done Seb, will give you a nod of appreciation if I see you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Fair play Seb, that is true commitment.
  • Options
    Yes but how many restaurants has he eaten in?
  • Options
    Fantastic. Roll on 1,000.
  • Options
    Splendid stuff Seb!
  • Options
    Incredible achievement. True resilience. Anyone know how many grounds out of the 92 he's managed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seb Lewis you have passed.

Your loyalty card is in the post.
  • Options
    I wonder if there is any way we could find out if there is a more loyal fan in the whole of the country?
    That is an an absolutely phenomenal effort

well done Seb
  • Options
    Shame he never gives his views on here
  • Options
    Arise, Sir Seb !

Lord of the Worms.
  • Options
    palcafc said:

I wonder if there is any way we could find out if there is a more loyal fan in the whole of the country?

well done Seb

Some Leeds fella has done about 30 years, but bucket loads of respect to both Ollie and Seb.

• Options

Pretty sure he was down the front at the 5pm protest.

Top man is Seb.
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/seb.lewis1/videos/10153513195677730/

850 games and it's all gone to his head
  • Options
    palcafc said:

well done Seb

Tbf I'm sure every club has one.