Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell says ''He would consider'' coming back to Charlton...

With the right support and direction Chris powell said he would consider a return to Charlton as manager.... (From C5 Football show)

Comments

• Options
    He also said fans will start to protest with there feet
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    With backing and the ability to purchase and pick players appropriate to the level that we're playing at? I can think of worse things..

Oh the irony of Richard Murray saying that he hoped to see Chris Powell back at the club in the future.
  • Options
    Looks like the stars are aligning
  • Options
    If PV took over I'm sure he'd interview Powell. Give him the job? Maybe not I don't know.
  • Options
    Get them out. Get him in. Then give him some time to clean up the shit we currently have and hopefully we will be back to where we were before these arseholes took over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafckev said:

There is something special about OUR club. Last year Curbs said he would consider returning, now SCP. If we were an ordinary club, would people want to go back to a place where they were sacked or "taken them as far as they could" because I don't think so.
    We ARE a special club.

I was thinking just the same at 5pm this evening; such a variety of faces in that crowd, all united over their adoration of the club. That's pretty special.
  • Options
    Not a fuckin chance in hell under the current board.
  • Options
    I'd take him back with new owners and a more experienced assistant. He deserves better than the current state of the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol of course he would, he's desperate for a job, beggars can't be choosers and all that
  • Options
    tonka said:

New owners with Curbishley and Powell at the helm

And with guy Luzon as head of security?

Trains his staff to crouch down to fans as they enter as show of appreciation. The bloke needs a job.
  • Options

Of course he'd 'consider' coming back - there aren't likely to be many other clubs queuing up for his services.....6 wins in his last 33 games for Huddersfield.

Good point, I remember there being a good percentage of fans who wanted him out of the Valley towards the end of his tenure because the 'hoofball' played.