Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall behaving themselves?

Comments

• Options
    What's happened now
  • Options
    Agree, they were not their usual selves today for whatever reason.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

there drug dealer got busted this morning

• Options
    I suppose Millwall were getting into the spirit of no atmosphere.....
    The Valley really is a hot bed of silence these days.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Started off alright but think everyone just got bored. Tedious game for large parts and didn't feel like a derby at all.
  • Options

E-cafc said:

Started off alright but think everyone just got bored. Tedious game for large parts and didn't feel like a derby at all.
    Yep......
    I wonder what they are going to do with that embarrassing trailer video?
  • Options
    I think we were louder today, which is rare for home team in a derby.
  • Options

I was sitting almost level with the halfway line, so more or less bang in between the away end and your singing end and can honestly say that although Charlton did more actual singing, when Millwall did bother they was louder. Quite a lot louder at times. My honest take on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they sounded quite loud on the stream I watched
  • Options

I was sitting almost level with the halfway line, so more or less bang in between the away end and your singing end and can honestly say that although Charlton did more actual singing, when Millwall did bother they was louder. Quite a lot louder at times. My honest take on it.
    You were probably a) sitting lower than the North Upper and b) unaware of the acoustical differences between the two stands.. you could fart in the Jimmy Seed and it'd echo about the ground a bit...
    I was right at the back row in the exec seats. I don't know about the acoustics of the place, just that when they made an effort, Millwall were louder. And That drum is a jar.
  • Options
    Well it is their cup final !
  • Options

Nope. I also sit near half way and we easily outsung you all game. Really surprising. Even Watford made more noise than that.
  • Options
    It was surprising, the quietest I have ever heard the spanners at charlton ...the acoustics in the jimmy seed normally ensure a packed stand is louder than the covered end ...however, only happened on a handful of occasions today. Plus they rarely sang anyway.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Nope. I also sit near half way and we easily outsung you all game. Really surprising. Even Watford made more noise than that.
    Millwall sung?
  • Options
    Their fans were like the club itself. A joke.

I remember them taking the piss last season when we cheered at the final whistle after drawing 0-0 at the Den. Oh, the irony.
  • Options
    Who really cares about who sung the most/loudest? Meaningless.

A largely disappointing game with a fair outcome, all things considered.

Happy with the point.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

As I said, Charlton were singing for more of the game, but when Millwall did bother, they was louder. That's how I heard it anyway. No reason to lie, not that fussed to be honest. Bit of an anti climax all round and as I said before, didn't feel like a derby at all, and that's from both sides (you lot didn't seem that up for it either). Fulham away was much much better. Today was a bit dull.
  • Options

I remember them taking the piss last season when we cheered at the final whistle after drawing 0-0 at the Den. Oh, the irony.

You need to look up the word irony mate. Out of context.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

You need to look up the word irony mate. Out of context.

I don't think I do, sausage. It's ironic because your dopey mob castigated us for doing something you later went on to do yourselves. Hence the choice of word. Maybe you're a bit of a lunch?
  • Options
    And I think the cheer at the end came because you'd just fluffed an absolute gilt edged chance to Nick it in the dying seconds. When you scrapped the nil nil draw at the den last season I actually saw charlton fans punching the air and hugging eachother!
  • Options
    Is this the undercard for Cleverly/Bellew?
  • Options
    Liked the smoke bombs at the end, very Palace ;)
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Didn't see them mate. Was back in the bar as soon as the final whistle blew.
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

Didn't see them mate. Was back behind bars as soon as the final whistle blew.
    EFA
  • Options
    Addickted said:

C_A_F_C said:

Didn't see them mate. Was back behind bars as soon as the final whistle blew.
    EFA
    Education Funding Agency.

What do I win?

• Options
    Millwall loudest song was after the full time whistle.