Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spurs @ The Valley

13»

Comments

• Options

JohnBoyUK said:

As I said on the other thread last week, I alluded to a deal already being in place for Spurs to go to MK going back as far as 18 months ago. It is my understanding that it will still happen.

However, if that was true about Levy being at the Valley on Saturday then perhaps 1+1 does make 3 but I would think that it was more likely that Levy may be negotiating a deal for Michy Batshuayi of Standard Liege.

Michy Batshuayi is a Marseille player now.

Haha, is he? Well that certainly puts a different light on it!

• Options
    MK's ground is I imagine a much easier drive than The Valley is from Hertfordshire, through a pain by public transport, as the ground is well outside MK. On the other hand, being in the middle of nowhere, there's far less disruption to local residents
  • Options
    I really cannot think of a good reason why Spurs would NOT go to the Olympic, unless the rebuild is delayed. According to the LLDC it is open to everyone, and the more the merrier. It offers more capacity, especially good for asking money on prawn sandwiches, and must be convenient for the fans, since Levy was ready to move them there permanently. I'm going to be very interested in what he says about this.
  • Options

it's only 11 miles, even in traffic 45mins surely

It really depends what time of day it is. You'd have to come through Stratford and then through the Blackwall Tunnel, that's going to be hell during weeknight matches when they drive with rush hour traffic.

Is anyone on here a cabbie?
    I used to do it every day when I worked in Romford (admittedly that was 12 years ago), it wasn't as bad as you think unless there was a breakdown in the tunnel...
  • Options

If they sign a contract now we can build a new stand to house all their fans with the proceeds before they arrive.

this........a great opportunity if logistically possible...