Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    a typical jamie spencer ride on the 1st finishing about 20 lengths behind the winner.

the guy is an absolute prick.
  • Options
    The Girls in the next, took 7/2 this morn!
  • Options
    Gurkha
  • Options
    Beauuuuudiful
  • Options
    My mistake, had it at 7/4 and in a double with Shaan 7/2 in last
  • Options
    wins by a neck did fancy it but far too short for me to be backing, although was boosted on sky bet to 2/1
  • Options
    Heard a few whispers about Joseph Obriens Tigris River in the Galway Hurdle 4:45 16's in to 9's
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Heard a few whispers about Joseph Obriens Tigris River in the Galway Hurdle 4:45 16's in to 9's

5th

• Options
    went for clondaw warrior as and didnt think mullins would send him with no chance of winning.

one ive backed today is;

sean bowen has a single ride on tony star in the 6.15, his dad does train it but seems a long way to go when any irish jockey would of taken it. had a little punt ew at 20/1
  • Options
    Booooooooooooooooooooooom

Sorry @bobmunro
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Waiting on one more for another 1600 safe this time Bob it's corals
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Waiting on one more for another 1600 safe this time Bob it's corals

Good luck mate.
  • Options
    Cheers mate
  • Options

Still blindly following danny Brock.
    A nice 13/2 winner in his only ride today up at catterick.

But missed last nights 66/1 winner at lingfield.
    Thanks a effing lot nagme.com for not sending me an alert.
    Ffs.
    Nagme has let me down again.
    Brock landed a 14/1 shot yesterday and a 20/1 second.
    I can't get my head around nagme. I go on the app and everything is set up to give me alerts when Brock has a ride but I just don't get the emails.
    Anyone use a different alert service?
    I use the website (only horses not riders) and get emails, I downloaded the app on my phone and have just got it to nagme when DB rides. I'll wait & see.
    Now getting email alerts the day before when Brock rides using the nagme app.
  • Options
    Balls oh well still happy days
  • Options
    jamie spencer has got to be the bookies favourite jockey, fucks up plenty of short price rides then beats short priced faves.
  • Options
    Fair Eva was disappointing
  • Options

Fair Eva was disappointing

found as usual was the bridesmaid, one punter had 5k on it OUCH
  • Options
    Shrewd 4:00 york
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Shrewd 4:00 york

2nd at 12/1. Nice one Smiffy, had him e/w. Wonder if he would have got closer with a better jockey on board.
  • Options
    The claimer was key to his success, agree though would of won if he was ridden a bit handier nearer the pace
  • Options
    Yep cheers mate had e/w
  • Options
    15.00 Brighton - Katrine.

One to avoid, been last the last three runs and wears a hood for the first time.

If only our Katrien wore one, then we might not hear her.

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

On another note anyone with a tracker put Fields of Fortune into it, ran in the 7:05 sandown completely missed the break ran green and when it finally clicked cut through the field from 2/3 furlongs out and 10-15 lengths behind to finish second. Looked very impressive and will take some beating next run

Hot favourite in the 4.40 at Newbury tomorrow.
  • Options
    Just had "Roly's Tricks" win at Lingfield 11/2
  • Options
    Florencio runs in the 7:35 at Windsor later. His balls are gone so a couple of pound lighter !!! His attitude at home has changed and seems a lot more focused so optimistic for chancers, until his in the ring who knows, managed to get Dwyer off his back which is a positive, looking forward to a good afternoon/evenings racing, 3pts for Charlton hopefully and a true honest run for the boy

COYR
  • Options
    Good luck mate

• Options
    Good luck smiffy
  • Options
    Cheers lads over the moon with that, completely different horse today calm as anything beforehand and put in a good performance like we knew he could, slightly gutted by the tactics adopted by the winning horse but that's racing and good if your in the know but hey onto the next run