Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:

RedChaser said:

Valley11 said:

Another jobber. Bryan Hughes II.
    We need someone creative with quality on the ball.

Sheff Utd mentioned on the FA Cup thread now Bryan Hughes please stop it's too much to take.
    ?
    @Valley11‌ Flashbacks to things I'd rather not be reminded of. :wink:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Valley11 said:

RedChaser said:

Valley11 said:

Another jobber. Bryan Hughes II.
    We need someone creative with quality on the ball.

Sheff Utd mentioned on the FA Cup thread now Bryan Hughes please stop it's too much to take.
    ?
    @Valley11‌ Flashbacks to things I'd rather not be reminded of. :wink:
    Ah I see. Yes, indeed.
  • Options
    Thought he played ok when Blacpool were at The Valley. Calm and composed on the ball, can play a killer pass, good at set plays. Might be worth a short term deal with a view to a longer contract if he performs.
  • Options
    I always liked him at Spurs and thought he was unlucky not to breakthrough there .

My concerns were only around the whole Danielle Lloyd / WAG scenario. I was worried he was getting drawn in to the celebrity lifestyle and the fact that up until November he hadn't played much competitive football for nearly two years.

I too thought he was effective against us for Blackpool and he has played regularly for them. They scored from his corner .Maybe he is out of the night clubs now and putting effort back into his career . If he is then it is a yes from me.
  • Options
    If he is focussed on football and its only on a contract till the end of the season to see how it goes, then i would have him at the club but seems bizarre if true, as seems like exactly the opposite of the RD plan.
  • Options
    No plan survives first contact with the enemy.
  • Options

If he is focussed on football and its only on a contract till the end of the season to see how it goes, then i would have him at the club but seems bizarre if true, as seems like exactly the opposite of the RD plan.

Get him on a free, continue the redemption of his career, sell for a profit, RD would be all over that
  • Options

Get him on a free, continue the redemption of his career, sell for a profit, RD would be all over that
    Possibly, i just assumed O'Hara would still be looking for big money on wages but if being released by Wolves has knocked his expectations down then i can see us being interested.

The one thing we can be sure of under Roland rightly or wrongly, we wont be paying the crazy money plenty of british players have come to expect.

• Options
    He's a decent midfielder and we need one of them
  • Options
    I'd give him a chance and I must say I've only just opened this thread which has been an interesting read :joy:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He'd walk into our current side
  • Options
    If we could get him within the wage budget, I'd say it's worth a chance.
  • Options
    Who's volunteering to email Roland ?

:-)
  • Options
    I think he'd be a good player to have in the team, on his day he's a very good player.

This is NOT a rumour, but I just have a feeling Millwall will snap him up. He's a Holloway kind of signing.
  • Options
    Good boy j see what you can find out
  • Options

Good boy j see what you can find out

If anything in it mate I will let u know .
    Happy new year to all the family.
  • Options
    And to you mate, hope you all had a great xmas
  • Options

I think he'd be a good player to have in the team, on his day he's a very good player.

This is NOT a rumour, but I just have a feeling Millwall will snap him up. He's a Holloway kind of signing.

Well he's also played for Millwall before so if they're interested then it would make sense for him to move there (i.e. knows the setup there and would be coming back home to London)
  • Options
    Signing for Preston today supposedly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well he's also played for Millwall before so if they're interested then it would make sense for him to move there (i.e. knows the setup there and would be coming back home to London)
    Millwall fan as well.

Forget that one then!
  • Options

Millwall fan as well.

Forget that one then!
    Dont worry I just had one of those moments on another thread lol!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    He ain't a Millwall fan 1 of his uncles supports them Jamie is a spurs fan .
    Back training at QPR looking for a club , from wot I know wants to ideally to play back down south?
  • Options
    he bossed our midfield for blackpool so still got something to offer. got lot more energy that buyens and jackson . if we keep playing those two together we're f*****
  • Options
    Too expensive for us I suspect.
  • Options
    staying at Blackpool for the rest of the season
  • Options
    Thank goodness, this thread can be closed
  • Options
    Blackpool have gave him a good offer until the end of the year , good luck to him I know he wanted to come back south , but he is used to the set up there so playing 1st team football until the end if the season is good for him.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Thank goodness, this thread can be closed

Only until the end of the season. I think he has the potential to be the new Hayden Mullins.
  • Options
    Signed for Fulham