Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• Options
    lolwray said:

Nothing wrong with Jamie o hara quality lad and player

still stand by the quality lad opinion ?

Do u know him then lolwray , obviously not has he murdered someone i dont think so , people all make mistakes including jamie who has made more than his fair share but nobody knows wot goes on behind closed doors , agree he has lost his way , but he is still a top bloke.
  • Options
    Yep still a good lad who knows what happens in people's personal life, I know loads of people that haven't been faithful both male and female dont make them bad people
  • Options
    I doubt you guys would be saying that, if your other halves shagged some bloke tonight :-)
  • Options

Yep still a good lad who knows what happens in people's personal life, I know loads of people that haven't been faithful both male and female dont make them bad people

I disagree, I think it makes them horrible people - untrustworthy and selfish
  • Options
    Matter of opinion I judge my friends on how they treat me not their partners
  • Options

I disagree, I think it makes them horrible people - untrustworthy and selfish
    I bet his kids will think he was a lovely fella when they're old enough to understand.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I doubt you guys would be saying that, if your other halves shagged some bloke tonight :-)

Guess u av never heard of swingers , no seriously i know jamie and his family well and yes he has made mistakes but wot he does and his wife does is not my buisness but he is a top lad who had lost his way a little he should get back to wot he does best by playing football .
  • Options
    His personal life is his business but he is very, very close to falling over the edge of top-level football and his high profile off the pitch sure as shit won't be helping him.
  • Options
    Lost his way at Wolves and some of his antics off field didn't help his cause, the wages he's on at Wolves are huge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I rel="Ormiston Addick">His personal life is his business but he is very, very close to falling over the edge of top-level football and his high profile off the pitch sure as shit won't be helping him.

Yes totally agree he needs to get back to being a footballer instead of being on the front pages of papers , all i can say is some top football people have told him wot he needs to do i just hope he takes their advice on board.
  • Options
    would be quality we should get him if not the spanners will
  • Options
    I'd take him down the valley if we could agree on his wages, as long as he didn't do a Yassin, sure big bob would kick him back into touch!

Probably not going to happen but would be 100% behind him if it did, as I'm sure most would. Seems genuine that he wants to get his career back on track. Wouldn't be too fussed about him and his missus, she seems like she loves the attention anyway christ how many footballers has she been through?

• Options

Nothing wrong with Jamie o hara quality lad and player

Nicked an absolute stunner off me in a club up town a few years back, muppet!
  • Options
    It was always going to end in tears marrying a bird like that!!
  • Options
    What exactly has "the bird like that" done other than have three beautiful kids and describe him as her soul mate
  • Options

What exactly has "the bird like that" done other than have three beautiful kids and describe him as her soul mate

shagged half the world?

• Options

REALLY????

Does you missus still go out "clubbing" or on "holidays" on a regular basis WITHOUT you and your kids????
    I know mine didn't!...........

Still, each to their own I suppose?

COYR...........
  • Options
    Danielle Lloyd has cheated on him more times than church's shots have failed to test the opposition keeper
  • Options
    She loved a footballer.

Defoe
    Marcus Bent
    Teddy Sheringham
    O'Hara

Off the top of my head.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As far as I am aware she hasn't cheated on him, pretty sure she hasn't shagged half the world, obviously going clubbing without him gives him licence to shag someone in the marital bed. The guy cheated and got caught don't see how anyone can turn that round and blame her.
  • Options

She loved a footballer.

Defoe
    Marcus Bent
    Teddy Sheringham
    O'Hara

Off the top of my head.

You mean she wasn't a virgin when she got married. Shocking as I'm sure he was.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

She loved a footballer.

Defoe
    Marcus Bent
    Teddy Sheringham
    O'Hara

Off the top of my head.

More looking at the type of men. I.e footballers.
  • Options

She loved a footballer.

Defoe
    Marcus Bent
    Teddy Sheringham
    O'Hara

Off the top of my head.

She had sex with young fit men when she was single

Shocking.

And Jamie had no way of knowing before he married her

And he never had sex with any fit young women either I suspect.

• Options
    She cheated on him loads. Not that it makes it okay but let's not pretend she's innocent
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Christ almighty.... Who gives a toss! The sooner the the season kicks off the better.

Sam baldock (again)
    Jamie o'hara's sexploits
    Holidays in faliraki
    Exploding dog shit
    Page upon page of pointless transfer romours.
    People who actually believe that signing this bloke from PSG was ever going to happen......shopping in Paris? No I'll swap that to become simon church's room mate and start shopping in makro.

The sooner we get back to picking the bones out of a 0-1 defeat at home to BLackpool the better. 1 week and counting.
  • Options

She loved a footballer.

Defoe
    Marcus Bent
    Teddy Sheringham
    O'Hara

Off the top of my head.

She had sex with young fit men when she was single

Shocking.

And Jamie had no way of knowing before he married her

And he never had sex with any fit young women either I suspect.

It was more of an obsvervation than a judgement. The only thing i know about her is she went out with footballers. I have no gripe with her at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Where is the evidence that she cheated on him loads?
  • Options

Where is the evidence that she cheated on him loads?

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good old slagging off.