Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie O'hara

Comments

• Options
    Spot on Stonewall :)
  • Options
    MOVE ON.......................................

Sorry Mr Lloyd.
  • Options
    She's a sort and he's punching(was) big time
  • Options
    Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ 20s
    Wolves have agreed to terminate the remaining two years of Jamie O'Hara's contract. He's now a free agent #SSNHQ
  • Options
    Good cover for our left sided players. Can do a job centrally. South London boy. No transfer fee. Good looking mrs.
  • Options
    Very good player if someone could get hold of him and 'sort him out' - might be a good project for Bob.
  • Options
    I'll bet he turns up at Millwall.
  • Options
    Will already have a new contract sorted with someone otherwise he wouldn't have allowed his contract to be terminated.

Millwall is my guess.
  • Options
    His family are Millwall.
  • Options

Will already have a new contract sorted with someone otherwise he wouldn't have allowed his contract to be terminated.

Millwall is my guess.

Possibly, but he'd be looking at about an 80% pay cut - how is his motivation going to be?

Unless it was a performance based deal I'd steer well clear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got rejected by Blackpool ?
  • Options
    That's interesting. A good outcome for Wolves assuming O'Hara agreed to this without compensation. If he did then he's made a significant financial sacrifice which would send a very strong signal that he wants regular football.

Be a good signing for somebody in the Championship and, on the right terms, fairly low risk.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Good cover for our left sided players. Can do a job centrally. South London boy. No transfer fee. Good looking mrs.

Bit of a shlaaaaaag though
  • Options

Millwall is my guess.

Possibly, but he'd be looking at about an 80% pay cut - how is his motivation going to be?

Maybe he'd be more motivated playing for his team? I know it's a laughable thought, but....
  • Options

That's interesting. A good outcome for Wolves assuming O'Hara agreed to this without compensation. If he did then he's made a significant financial sacrifice which would send a very strong signal that he wants regular football.

Be a good signing for somebody in the Championship and, on the right terms, fairly low risk.

Sorry i have heard that he's not the altruistic type and I'm sure that Wolves had to do a negotiation which involved a payment. I can see the young man signing for Hoops or Palarse!
  • Options

Millwall is my guess.

Maybe he'd be more motivated playing for his team? I know it's a laughable thought, but....
    You're right, its a laughable thought!

Its funny though, I remember seeing a documentary about Liam Brady who was talking about the Italian football culture and he went to AC Milan and spoke with some of the real greats including Maldini and the incomparable Baresi and they said that the big push in Italy - no matter how much money you have made - is to live and breathe football and be the best player you can possibly be.

Compare that to players like O'Hara whose modest talent earned him a 35K per week deal at Wolves and set him up for life - and he ends up putting on weight and losing his focus on the game, despite the fact that to date he has done fuck all worth mentioning.

Can't help but feeling that providing extraordinary financial rewards to players who have achieved nothing is only going to end up suppressing their desire to improve as players.

Heard the great Australian Rugby League coach Wayne Bennett once talk about how he once released an 18 year-old kid who came into his office with his agent demanding a contract upgrade, Bennett said that if the kid was worrying about more money before he'd even established himself in the first grade side then he did not want him at the club.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    If he hasn't signed for anyone yet, I say get him in. It doesn't look like we're especially close to signing anyone, would be very good cover on the left and can play in the middle. BBBB wouldn't take any nonsense from him, as long as he accepts low wages then it's no risk for the club. If he messes us about then he can go in jan.

A lot of IF's and he probably will sign for someone who are prepared to pay him 20k a week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If he hasn't signed for anyone yet, I say get him in. It doesn't look like we're especially close to signing anyone, would be very good cover on the left and can play in the middle. BBBB wouldn't take any nonsense from him, as long as he accepts low wages then it's no risk for the club. If he messes us about then he can go in jan.

A lot of IF's and he probably will sign for someone who are prepared to pay him 20k a week.

;-)

• Options

What makes you say that
  • Options
    He and his wife are white trash with money...so it would be a no from me. He's not fit to wear our shirt.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

What makes you say that
    because it doesn't. Not having a moan, I'm very happy with the squad we have but I do think if we wanted to push for dare I say play offs, we would need at least 2 more faces before the window is up. I don't think we're going to get you know who now, seems like we've been outbid by a few clubs. There is that midfielder from SL, be nice if we could get him. Hopefully we can add a few new Charlton players to the Championship confirmed signing thread before Monday.
  • Options

He and his wife are white trash with money...so it would be a no from me. He's not fit to wear our shirt.

Not sure why you feel the need to bring race into this?
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Not sure why you feel the need to bring race into this?
    come on guys, let's not.
  • Options

Do u know him then, fuck me people amaze me on here u know fuck all.
  • Options
    Jamie would be a great addition to our club , can't see it happening I reckon he could be off to Bournemouth or even abroad ?
  • Options
    Don't rise to.it mate how's the hols
  • Options

Don't rise to.it mate how's the hols

Good mate how's u and the family , I love him to play for us mate , can't see it happening I know he has spoken to certain people in the game and he just wants to get back playing again , think a pay cut might be taken though , he has lost his way a little but Kenny jacket hasn't helped either always 2 sides to a story mate .