Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic structuring, well done RD
  • Options
    The cheap seats in East stand have sold out - have you moved there and where from?
  • Options
    Once again, this proves that the Club HAS listened to its customers...

And answered in a positive manner.

• Options
    Does under 11's include 11 year olds or does it start when they are 12 ?
  • Options
    What were the most expensive East Stand tickets last season.. £25 / £30?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hard to complain other than the fact its a bit complicated and I'm colour blind. Oh wait, I bought a season ticket.....Hopefully these prices should bring a few waverers back.
  • Options
    Sweet north upper for as low as £14 I'll take that! Nice to know hose of us who can't get to every game still get some good news!
  • Options
    How will he be able to afford to commission a new song for the team to run out to at those prices?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cannot complain at all!!
  • Options

11 and under
  • Options
    decent prices AND the premium rate number gone to be replaced by a standard rate number. Well done RD, another wrong righted.
  • Options
    Regardless of the prices
    No ones going to pay to watch shite football
    Attendances will be low again this season unless
    The football improves?
  • Options
    shine166 said:

11 and under
    Thanks.
  • Options

one interesting bit of news:

"Finally, fans should be aware that the premium rate phone number for the ticket office will be phased out over the coming weeks."

Good news!

I'm a bit of a sceptic but can't fault what these guys are doing off of the pitch (and with the pitch). If the football side of things starts to match up then we'll be in good shape.

• Options

one interesting bit of news:

"Finally, fans should be aware that the premium rate phone number for the ticket office will be phased out over the coming weeks."

Good news!

I'm a bit of a sceptic but can't fault what these guys are doing off of the pitch (and with the pitch). If the football side of things starts to match up then we'll be in good shape.

Agree. I give credit where it's due and the stadium is looking lovely judging by the pictures and you can't complain with them ticket prices.

Well done Mr D.
  • Options
    Surprised there hasn't been more comment on this.

Only looked briefly but looks an excellent pricing structure from a supporter perspective (though like the STs i think it will lead to lower revenues)

And very good news re: the phone number. Be interested to know how much that premium number generated for the club
  • Options

Really? Unless it is something the masses don't like they won't bother commenting.

I really like this move by the club, always thought it makes more sense to lower the prices slightly and attract bigger crowds. Again, another thing RD has done that endears himself more and more to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Booking fee increased from £1 to £1.50?!?!?!?

Duchatalet out.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Good news for me in my first year without a season ticket in 16 years (not much compared to some, but considering I am only 21 ;-)) due to work commitments. These prices mean I don't have to give any second thoughts about whether I can afford to go.
  • Options

Only looked briefly but looks an excellent pricing structure from a supporter perspective (though like the STs i think it will lead to lower revenues)

And very good news re: the phone number. Be interested to know how much that premium number generated for the club

Yep better results at home combined with lower prices and we will see what the uplift is on gates. I agree that more fans at lower prices will be revenue neutral so I don't think this first season is about more revenue. It's about giving long term fans no reason notate come... When Slater and Jiminez hiked the prices last season we lost a couple of thousand season ticket holders.
    There are a lot of empty seats at every home game and filling them 1,000 at a time will build the atmosphere and the club.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Duchatalet out.

I know you're joking but I don't mind that so much. They send the tickets out first class and presumably 25p goes to the VAT man - so I guess it just about covers the costs. Whereas the premium phone line just wound me up while I was hanging on.
  • Options
    Anyone buying in West Stand Block K is getting an absolute bargain.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Once again, this proves that the Club HAS listened to its customers...

And answered in a positive manner.

This Club ownership, not the previous one or the one that introduced it.

No mention of P&P being put onto internet ticket purchases which I have always found strange, even though Airman diod explain to to me sometime ago.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Huskaris said:

Duchatalet out.

I know you're joking but I don't mind that so much. They send the tickets out first class and presumably 25p goes to the VAT man - so I guess it just about covers the costs. Whereas the premium phone line just wound me up while I was hanging on.
    Big time. I spent about £15 in one month calling them for tickets (mobile phone). Getting rid of that would have saved me about £13 with the 50p increase
  • Options
    Makes sense again if you look at the long term business side of it, i hope these actions will reassure some of you that he's not in it for the fast payday - it remains a payday in the end but first he wants to build a club that has a stable revenue, matchday attendance and solid league positioning. I know its hard to take for the romantics amongst you ( i'd say us as football fans in general) but lowering the ticket prices to improve atmosphere and attendance is not something you come across a lot. it takes a long time vision and a slight financial risk to take these kinds of deciscions
  • Options

Makes sense again if you look at the long term business side of it, i hope these actions will reassure some of you that he's not in it for the fast payday - it remains a payday in the end but first he wants to build a club that has a stable revenue, matchday attendance and solid league positioning. I know its hard to take for the romantics amongst you ( i'd say us as football fans in general) but lowering the ticket prices to improve atmosphere and attendance is not something you come across a lot. it takes a long time vision and a slight financial risk to take these kinds of deciscions

For a Spurs fan you seem very knowledgeable about Roland's business strategy and long term vision.
  • Options
    One thing we are forgetting is more fans through the door means more revenue in terms of spending in the ground.. buying a programme beers food etc..