Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Car/Minibus Shares to Sheffield Thread****(see post 2 for list)

Comments

• Options
    @Hampshire_Addick‌ it's going to be a very early start - 6/6.30 or so.
  • Options
    Can I advise anyone that is planning to drink on a mini bus that you should not do it (by law) and should not post it on here
  • Options
    olster said:

unfortunately i wont make it by then. thanks anyway @olster. If you can recommed any pubs in the centre of glasgow that have BT sport, would be appreciated.
  • Options
    @blackheathaddick you are getting national coverage for moaning about it...

;)
  • Options
    Which to be fair is a much better representation of me, than one of me being helpful.
  • Options
    I'm all full now. Two from Dartford and one from Loughborough.
  • Options

Which to be fair is a much better representation of me, than one of me being helpful.

I'll second that............miserable sod.
  • Options
    Do any of the drivers know where they're going to park? Never having been to BL I have no idea whether it's in a dodgy area (other than Sheffield, obviously).
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Do any of the drivers know where they're going to park? Never having been to BL I have no idea whether it's in a dodgy area (other than Sheffield, obviously).

A blades fan came on here early with a load of free parking ideas, but i've lost the link.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry, not been about properly, will get this updated tonight
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    @Uboat do you still want a space if we minibus it? No probs if not, we should have a definitive answer by 5ish
  • Options
    I don't think I can get up to you SE7toSG3. Don't hold a place for me if you've got other takers. I PMed you earlier.
  • Options
    Ok uboat confirmed minibus now leaving Knebworth at 7am I have one space left for any one herts based wanting to jump in
  • Options

olster said:

unfortunately i wont make it by then. thanks anyway @olster. If you can recommed any pubs in the centre of glasgow that have BT sport, would be appreciated.
    Try Walkabout or Roderick Dubh.

• Options
    Anyone going from Central London?
  • Options
    We're picking up from greenwich if youcan get tthere
    Pm walshies love child
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Walshie's bus from Nth Greenwich is very local on Jubilee line
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

On the list on post 2 csr has spaces from west / central London
  • Options
    Cheers for that. I've message Walshies love child. Not sure whether to drive up myself at the moment. Too many decisions to make!
  • Options
    Now full up.
  • Options
    Still a space in a 9 seater leaving Knebworth at 0700 and can pick up in beds if reqd
  • Options
    One space has come available again from Strood/Gravesend area.
  • Options
    have updated post 2 on this thread - let me know if i've missed any updates! thanks
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Still a space in a 9 seater leaving Knebworth at 0700 and can pick up in beds if reqd

Hi SE7toSG3. Check your inbox.
  • Options
    Beds addick nicked the last space in our vehicle 9 from Herts/Beds going
  • Options
    Anyone passing by Barnet? I could probably get to South Mimms services. Cheers.
  • Options
    I'm going with SE7toSG3 now so I won't be driving . Take my spare spaces off the list. Cheers .