Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options
    Fort William have scored. Of course, they’ve given up 13 so far. 10 minutes to go. Is the comeback on.
  • Options
    Over 4k at Stockport today, quite incredible for the national league north
  • Options
    Impressive first from Bromley as they lead high flying Wrexham by 2-0 at half time.
  • Options
    Welling 1 0 down at Woking ☹️
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    On the radio.
    Mills just hit the post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/46782480
  • Options
    2-0 Woking
  • Options

2-0 Woking

Booo
  • Options
    Report on the Woking v Welling match below.
    Second-placed Woking defeated sixth placed Welling United on a cold night in Surrey.

The Wings have now lost five out of five midweek games and their winless run away from home was extended to eight league and cup matches since beating Hereford at Edgar Street in the first week of October.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/woking-2-welling-united-1-wings-winless-run-away-stretches-to-eight-matches/
  • Options
    clive said:

Report on the Woking v Welling match below.
    Second-placed Woking defeated sixth placed Welling United on a cold night in Surrey.

The Wings have now lost five out of five midweek games and their winless run away from home was extended to eight league and cup matches since beating Hereford at Edgar Street in the first week of October.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/woking-2-welling-united-1-wings-winless-run-away-stretches-to-eight-matches/

"but can they do it on a cold night in Surrey" doesn't have quite the same ring to it as Stoke!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woking and Torquay both seem unstoppable. Hopefully Woking can win the league (backed them in September to win it)
  • Options
    If Woking are to win the league, they will need to dip into their FA Cup money.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Cray Valley Paper Mills are through to the Fifth Round Proper (Round of 16) in the FA Vase, playing their next leg on Feb 2nd (Would be a good shout for the locals if Roland hasn't sold yet by then). Just started to follow the competition a bit this year and I love that the small clubs are involved with a great cup like this! Really makes you appreciate the non-league! Also Kevin Lisbie is playing up front for them
  • Options
    I went Bodmin away with Phoenix at the same stage a few years ago, crackin day out. Although if I didn’t have my son with me would have done Newquay for the weekend with players committee and rest of the fans.
  • Options
    At Eastbourne Borough watching them play bottom of the league Weston Super Mare.

Eastbourne have a 100% record in the league in 2019.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Cray Valley Paper Mills are through to the Fifth Round Proper (Round of 16) in the FA Vase, playing their next leg on Feb 2nd (Would be a good shout for the locals if Roland hasn't sold yet by then). Just started to follow the competition a bit this year and I love that the small clubs are involved with a great cup like this! Really makes you appreciate the non-league! Also Kevin Lisbie is playing up front for them

Blimey! Don't know what's more remarkable - that Lisbie is still playing at 40 or, having had 68 starts in 12 years with us, he isn't injured!
  • Options
    On the way home from Hampton 2-0 Dulwich, attendance 919 (split about 50:50).

Dulwich were poor, Ghanaian Superstar Chris Dickson made it 2-0 after 12 minutes then Hampton were pretty comfortable.
  • Options
    Eastbourne drew 1-1 with bottom of the league Weston Super Mare. Awful match. Referee was pathetic.
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

Blimey! Don't know what's more remarkable - that Lisbie is still playing at 40 or, having had 68 starts in 12 years with us, he isn't injured!

On £300 a week , doesn’t have totrain and scoring goals for fun.
  • Options
    I see Dartford got a late winner today

Rossman92 said:

Those 68 starts were only because he was always on the bench. Curbs was pacing him so he could still be scoring at 40!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How are Cray Valley PM paying someone £300?
  • Options
    Sponsor
  • Options
    It seems although the paper mill have been given a licence to print money.

Thats the best link I can come up with and it still reads as a bloody poor effort at humour.
  • Options
    They should beat Abbey Rangers who beat Bearsted in the previous round
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

On the way home from Hampton 2-0 Dulwich, attendance 919 (split about 50:50).

Dulwich were poor, Ghanaian Superstar Chris Dickson made it 2-0 after 12 minutes then Hampton were pretty comfortable.

It's a nice little ground.
  • Options
    Went to Met Police v Hendon. Met won 3-0 and Hendon are now in relegation trouble having lost the last EIGHT. There's not one player currently at the club who I would recommend anyone looking at!
  • Options

On £300 a week , doesn’t have totrain and scoring goals for fun.

*cries*
  • Options

Simonsen said:

Went to Met Police v Hendon. Met won 3-0 and Hendon are now in relegation trouble having lost the last EIGHT. There's not one player currently at the club who I would recommend anyone looking at!

Is Hendon v Met Police a bit of a grudge match?
    Often trouble at that fixture. Needs an increased police presence
  • Options
    Hoping the mighty Eastbourne Borough keep up their unbeaten record in 2019 alive by beating Welling today.

Big name for Eastbourne Borough is ex Leyton Orient and Brighton Winger Dean Cox.