Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non League latest....

Comments

• Options

Simonsen said:

Ebbsfleet now postponed.

Poofy Conference players.....get yourself up to Silver Jubilee Park.....
    Lol whats the nearest station to it mate...yes it was called off due to who they were playing I think....sure had it been Maidstone etc it would have be inspected tomorrow. Loads of Scottish games of already also including the mighty cowden, was told that one would be off though yesterday.
    Kingsbury on the Jubilee Line. Then it's a bit of a walk.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Simonsen said:

Ebbsfleet now postponed.

Lol whats the nearest station to it mate...yes it was called off due to who they were playing I think....sure had it been Maidstone etc it would have be inspected tomorrow. Loads of Scottish games of already also including the mighty cowden, was told that one would be off though yesterday.
    Ok thanks..Hartley are at home tomorrow against wimbourne..but I suspect that will be postponed....Does Hendon have a sports bar there.
  • Options
    Welling should be OK.
  • Options
    Basingstoke and the m3 is currently grid locked so wont be going anywhere...no buses and suspects trains will be delayed also....
  • Options

Welling should be OK.

Hope so
  • Options

Welling should be OK.

Snow settling round Welling at the moment
  • Options
    Just been over Danson Park adjacent to stadium, and although snow on the ground, the ground is not frozen.
  • Options

Just been over Danson Park adjacent to stadium, and although snow on the ground, the ground is not frozen.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Have just been on the phone to Bracknell.

The guy said that the referee is there now inspecting the pitch, but I was to call back at 11. They are trying to give it as much chance as possible and hoping that with the sun out that hopefully this will help get the game on.

**Update, the Bracknell twitter feed is VERY good. Things are looking good, they are getting fans in to clear the pitch and surrounding areas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Simonsen said:

Simonsen said:

Ebbsfleet now postponed.

Ok thanks..Hartley are at home tomorrow against wimbourne..but I suspect that will be postponed....Does Hendon have a sports bar there.</blockquote

They'll be showing the lunchtime game on a big screen (of dubious quality) in the clubhouse bar.

The game has just been declared on after the inspection.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Bollocks, was looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Hayes and Yeading v Hertford is definitely ON.

The 10am pitch inspection has been cancelled.
  • Options
    Hendon v Salisbury declared on after pitch inspection.

By Train;
    Nearest National Rail station is Hendon (Thameslink). Buses 83 and 183 pass Hendon station and close to the ground. Best stop to alight 83 is Slough Lane (avoids walk up & down steep hill), and 183 is Townsend Lane.

By Tube (and a bit of bus)
    Nearest tube station is Kingsbury (Jubilee Line). Approximately a 20 minute walk along main road (turn right out of station) and right down Townsend Lane. Or bus 183 to the top of Townsend Lane.

Buses;
    Buses 83 and 302 stop at Slough Lane, and 83 and 183 at Townsend Lane, for a 5-10 minute walk to the ground.

• Options
    Bracknell are now saying there is a pitch inspection at 12.
  • Options

Welling should be OK.

Pretty much sums up my football betting.
  • Options
    Bracknell is now confirmed as OFF.
  • Options
    Anyone fancy local football Phoenix v Sittingbourne is on 3pm kick off
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Hendon v Salisbury declared on after pitch inspection.

By Train;
    Nearest National Rail station is Hendon (Thameslink). Buses 83 and 183 pass Hendon station and close to the ground. Best stop to alight 83 is Slough Lane (avoids walk up & down steep hill), and 183 is Townsend Lane.

By Tube (and a bit of bus)
    Nearest tube station is Kingsbury (Jubilee Line). Approximately a 20 minute walk along main road (turn right out of station) and right down Townsend Lane. Or bus 183 to the top of Townsend Lane.

Buses;
    Buses 83 and 302 stop at Slough Lane, and 83 and 183 at Townsend Lane, for a 5-10 minute walk to the ground.

Thanks mate... Still snowed under round here so no footie for me today...
  • Options
    Cray Valley Paper Mills through to the Quarterfinals of the FA Vase after their 3-1 win today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Have just got back from Hayes & Yeading, they were queuing up to add to the 8-1 final score.

Around 15 Ultras in a crowd of about 200.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

Cray Valley Paper Mills through to the Quarterfinals of the FA Vase after their 3-1 win today

Did Superkev score?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Rossman92 said:

Did Superkev score?
    Doesn't appear so
  • Options
    And Canterbury as well, the SCEFL have 2 teams in the last 8
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Tomorrow night (05 February). 7:45 pm.
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

I actually played a couple of games for them in the 70s.
    I worked at Cray valley paper mill for 7 years before joining the fire brigade.
    Nice to see them still going and having a bit of success.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Tomorrow night (05 February). 7:45 pm.
    Wings win 2 1 after losing 1 0 at half time.
  • Options
    Cracking second half.
    Poor attendance.
  • Options
    Dartford got a great win at Woking last night. Once again, the Woking fans tried to qcause trouble - reports are that a young Dartford fan got punched. All seems very regular at Woking. They really need to sort their fans out.