Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Candy Crush

Comments

• Options
    On level 215, but promised I wouldn't play until friend caught up. Haven't played for nearly three months!! Definitely addictive...just have to man up and stop! ;-)
  • Options
    Dear. Oh. Dear.
  • Options
    I'm stuck, have been for about 6 weeks on level 350! Stupid game hates me!
  • Options
    I have seen people playing this on the train etc and have no idea how it works. Nor do I want to.
  • Options
    Level 134 not bad seeing as I only play it on the dlr
  • Options
    Feel better now I have confessed!! Cathartic.
  • Options
    Anyone else find it drains your battery? If I play on it for more than 20 mins or so I'm in the red.
  • Options
    finally completed level 79.have Done levels 80 and 81 to find out ive got to wait 24 hours to complete the next quest.Grrr. sounds nerdy but it is addictive,glad im not the only one who thinks so
  • Options
    on level 325 at the moment but I do have a lot of spare time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

JT said:

Love your work JT.

Now, if you can somehow work the final shootout from that film into your next post then I will be VERY impressed.
    You brought two too many.

One of the best lines in any film, ever.
  • Options
    Was expecting a discussion about the latest designer drug............................WTF people.
  • Options
    Change the title to

CANDY CRUSH = CRYSTAL METH !!!!!

I'm on 307 at the mo!
  • Options
    The Fat guy video clip was great...much better than watching us struggle against Boro on Saturday. Wonder what he will do next.
    Have to say Candy Crush is bloody awful. Solitaire is miles better.
  • Options
    hooked too. level 378
  • Options
    Still blooming stuck!!!
  • Options
    Do you pay for extras or just play as a skinflint.
  • Options
    Still stuck on 88
  • Options
    Don't pay for anything and don't use Facebook either.
  • Options
    I never pay for anything but do use Facebook, if you don't use Facebook or pay, how do you get tickets?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this like a real online game or was that vid a wind up?
  • Options

I never pay for anything but do use Facebook, if you don't use Facebook or pay, how do you get tickets?

when you come the end of a section instead of paying for next level or going via facebook you can do 3 quests, which is basically 3 levels previously completed, but once you have done one level you have to wait 24 hours before attempting next level.

• Options
    The wifes phones just got have smashed the life out of it level 35 all 3 stars over 310,000 points before just got 360,000 *ucking dragon laughing again about the *ucking lemonade *rick
  • Options
    Just finished level 410. Took 4 weeks!
  • Options
    Sad game for Sad people. Instead of sitting on Candy Crush spend the time with the Wife and Kids....
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Sad game for Sad people. Instead of sitting on football forum spend the time with the Wife and Kids....

• Options
    My wife and kids don't get the tube to work with me.
  • Options
    Stuck on 103.
  • Options
    new episode seems to have just been released.