Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who would you keep ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GK: Hamer, Button
    DF: Solly, Morrison, Wiggins, Evina
    MF: Pritchard, Wilson, Jacko
    FW: Kermorgant, Haynes
  • Options

redec - new centre mid and goalscorer, offload bwp, green, dervitte,hughes, hollands and kerker
    refurbishment - 2 new centre mids and goalscorer plus a proper winger - offload all of above plus stephens and jackson
    knock down and re build i'd keep hamer, solly,wiggins, morrison kermo and haynes although solly may be the only starter.

Agree actually. But most the players you said to keep, i'd start. Hamer, Solly, Wiggins, Morrison, Haynes... Bench Evina, Cort, Kermo
  • Options
    Hamer
    Solly *NEW* Morro Wiggy
    Wilson *NEW* Pritch *NEW*
    Kerm
    *NEW*

Bench: Button, Jacko, Haynes, *NEW*, *NEW*
  • Options
    Hamer (Having a bad patch but a great young keeper)

Solly (obviously)
    Morrison
    Cort
    Dervite (Versatile)
    Wiggins
    Evina

Wilson (Versatile, good squad player)
    Jackson (Experienced, scores goals, good leader)
    Pritchard (one of our best players this season)
    Wagstaff (Hardworker, good squad player)

Haynes
    Kermorgant

Maybe's

Stephens (keep unless we get a decent offer for him say 1m+)
    Fuller

And obviously the youngsters.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I think we all know where the team needs strenghening and you can bet Powell knows too.

Personally, I think we need a RB to add cover for Solly, another CB to add competition, and all across the midfield and another forward to replace BWP.

Players to go imo are Green, Taylor, BWP, Sullivan, Hughes, Cook, Kerkar (conference standard) and if Villa are silly enough to offer £2m for Stephens, I'd snap their bloody hand off. Don't buy into this crap that he'd play better with more quality around him. Doesn't matter how good/bad his team-mates are if he just gets brushed off the ball so easily and can't knock a simple 10 yard pass to a red shirt.................................