Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price/Jordan

Comments

• Options
    Katie was out and about in Bexheef last night. Didnt end well though up on Shooters Hill!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6260391/Katie-Price-ARRESTED-held-drink-driving.html

• Options
    Soppy c***.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Katie was out and about in Bexheef last night. Didnt end well though up on Shooters Hill!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6260391/Katie-Price-ARRESTED-held-drink-driving.html

What a pathetic individual she is.
  • Options
    Meze? You got all that dough and you go out to a glorified kebab house.
  • Options

She’s close to bankruptcy I think the poor thing
  • Options
    Not a fan of this woman, but she knows how to make money.
  • Options

She’s close to bankruptcy I think the poor thing
    That's what I thought. And she still drives that ridiculous pink Rover. How ever will she manage on the bus??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "The mother-of-five is currently undergoing a 28-day stint at The Priory"

Going well then..............
  • Options

"The mother-of-five is currently undergoing a 28-day stint at The Priory"

Going well then..............

Is that Aylesford Priory?
  • Options
    I think that story has been updated since i posted it as I didnt notice the bit about her being locked up at Plumstead nick!! Press been outside all day but she has left the building.
  • Options

she thought Peter Andre worked there
  • Options
    What a disgusting creature she is, I feel sorry for her kids (multiple fathers) and parents, imagine her being your daughter - yuk
  • Options
    Vile, disgusting woman. And times must be hard as apparently she didn’t even have her own solicitor, she used the free one you have to wait for.
  • Options
    You can take a girl out of Essex, but ...
  • Options
    Essex al will still be there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You can take a girl out of Essex, but ...

She's from sussex
    East Sussex...
  • Options
    Embarrassing 40 year old mother of five uninvited at 30 year old ex's birthday party and crashes pink Range Rover on way home suspected of drink driving. Always been amazed how many people think she's some sort of genius role model and not a desperately sad glamour model who makes poor partner choices or who gets bored easily.
  • Options

Embarrassing 40 year old mother of five uninvited at 30 year old ex's birthday party and crashes pink Range Rover on way home suspected of drink driving. Always been amazed how many people think she's some sort of genius role model and not a desperately sad glamour model who makes poor partner choices or who gets bored easily.

I’m equally amazed at how well her books sold.
  • Options

World mental health day being well respected in here tonight

The woman obviously has shit loads of issues most caused and bought on by herself no doubt but she ain’t well at all

Yeah, main one being she’s a selfish cunt.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

I’m equally amazed at how well her books sold.
    She currently has 6 autobiographies.

(used it as a quiz question recently)
  • Options
    A relative of mine used to be a nanny for this (I won't lower myself to use one of many adjectives) ..... but she deserves everything that she is currently getting..... all self inflicted. Karma some might say.
  • Options

A relative of mine used to be a nanny for this (I won't lower myself to use one of many adjectives) ..... but she deserves everything that she is currently getting..... all self inflicted. Karma some might say.

Her mum's terminal illness is self inflicted
    Classy.