Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie Price/Jordan

Comments

• Options

World mental health day being well respected in here tonight

The woman obviously has shit loads of issues most caused and bought on by herself no doubt but she ain’t well at all

Got to agree with this.

Drink driving is selfish, moronic and unforgivable in my opinion, but we can still show some empathy towards the struggle she's going through with a terminally ill parent.

Charge her with drink driving, fine her heavily, give her a sentence if required but then move on so she can overcome her personal issues and live alongside her mum in her mum's final days.
  • Options

You can take a girl out of Essex, but ...

She's from sussex
    I never thought they'd talk like that in Sussex (or East Sussex) always put her down as Chelmsford or Braintree or Southend. My illusion is shattered :neutral:
  • Options

Although I am not qualified to make a judgement, claims by KP, Mel B and Keirea Knightly etc to have PTSD seem to demean service personal and others such as the train driver who has witnessed 7 suicides. Is ithis the new celebrity 'excuse'? How can she be undergoing therapy at the Priory if she is out on the razzle at weddings and birthday parties? And why does she not spend more time with her kids and terninally ill mother? How is she still spending thousands a week on various beauty treatments with her current financial situation?

Absolutely.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    clb74 said:

A relative of mine used to be a nanny for this (I won't lower myself to use one of many adjectives) ..... but she deserves everything that she is currently getting..... all self inflicted. Karma some might say.

Her mum's terminal illness is self inflicted
    Classy.
    Nice try.

Who said her mum's illness was self inflicted?
    There are ways to deal with everything in life. I'm taliking about the emotional torment she is facing. This woman doesn't known how to deal with the real world and real people. The way she is reacting to her mum's terminal illness (which I wouldn't wish on anyone after losing both parents terminally) is a symptom of who she is.... that's all. If she wants sympathy and support now for the challenges she is facing..... perhaps she could have learnt better how to deal with such situations if she had an ounce of empathy for others. Maybe she might have a better support network if she didnt behave the way she chooses.
  • Options
    Met her a couple of times. She seemed quite sweet. Not my cup of tea in any way mind.

Think she has some issues. More than my non medical background can diagnose.
  • Options
    Still think the Frankie Boyle joke about the Jordan - Dwight Yorke custody battle over Harvey was one of the best jokes ever, laughed my bollocks off.
  • Options

Met her a couple of times. She seemed quite sweet. Not my cup of tea in any way mind.

Think she has some issues. More than my non medical background can diagnose.

Agreed.

Personally never met her but still, I don't think she's "that bad".

She has the rather extreme unfortunate version of fame.
    She doesn't really quite know what to do.

Get help from a mental health professional and then, if possible move to different country and start again - would be my advice.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Met her about 12 years ago and thought she was alright. She obviously has gone down hill after our meeting and struggling to come to terms with life without me.

Seriously, something is clearly not right and she needs to sort herself out.

Good to know that we have so many experts on what her problem is though.
  • Options

Met her about 12 years ago and thought she was alright. She obviously has gone down hill after our meeting and struggling to come to terms with life without me.

Seriously, something is clearly not right and she needs to sort herself out.

Good to know that we have so many experts on what her problem is though.

I hope for her sake she sorts things out - not really sure if she's ready to change.
  • Options
    Not making excuses for her and I have never liked her. Always craving fame etc but I am not going to knock her. Her mother is going through a terminal illness and it is no co-incidence she seems have gone off the rails since it became diagnosed. No-one can go through that.
  • Options
    I think anyone in her situation, or any other celeb for that matter, thst claim that their issues are down to PTSD is doing a great disservice to war veterans and the like who have seen their mates get blown to pieces in front of them.

perhsps she/they should do a stint in Helmand & then that might put their "troubles" into context.
  • Options

I think anyone in her situation, or any other celeb for that matter, thst claim that their issues are down to PTSD is doing a great disservice to war veterans and the like who have seen their mates get blown to pieces in front of them.

perhsps she/they should do a stint in Helmand & then that might put their "troubles" into context.

She'd probably do well in the bazooka platoon.
  • Options
    She's been an arsehole for a very long time, not just the last few months. Obviously never want to belittle anyone with genuine mental issues, but it seems Katie Price is a just a genuine pri*k rather than anything more extreme. As someone says above, if shes in rehab, why is she out on the piss everynight with her 20 year old toyboys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes, that's what heals mental illness. Context.
  • Options
    Her mother's illness is awful, obviously and something I wouldn't wish on anyone having dealt with terminal illness in loved ones

As for her, I don't like her. I don't like the fact she has so shamelessly putting her life in tabloid magazines and newspapers and that has somehow become aspirational.

• Options
    Carter said:

Her mother's illness is awful, obviously and something I wouldn't wish on anyone having dealt with terminal illness in loved ones

As for her, I don't like her. I don't like the fact she has so shamelessly putting her life in tabloid magazines and newspapers and that has somehow become aspirational.

I agree. That is the most worrying thing, that she has made a career from her lifestyle etc and it has become aspirational
  • Options

Carter said:

I agree. That is the most worrying thing, that she has made a career from her lifestyle etc and it has become aspirational
    We have a whole slew of deluded talentless reality stars - I don't suppose many of them have much of a grip on life. Katie Price has reached the end of her earning power and whether she adjusts is the issue - she doesn't appear to be willing to change.

She seems intent on self-destruction.
  • Options
    Famous for being famous. Had a lot of money and attention thrown at her since she was first “discovered”. Lived life in the fast lane because she could and has just about been smart enough to maximise her publicity to continue being paid for being Katie Price. Anyone with that lifestyle and lack of a grounding is at sometime going to experience the wheels coming off. She has and in many ways it has kept the public interest in her alive. She’s not the brightest spark.
    Don’t hold any of the above against her. However. She’s not so stupid as to think drinking and getting behind a steering wheel is ok and knows it’s not acceptable to behave how she has. Like every idiot who thinks it’s always someone else to blame she needs to be reminded that it’s her choice to do whatever she does or doesn’t do.
  • Options

Famous for being famous. Had a lot of money and attention thrown at her since she was first “discovered”. Lived life in the fast lane because she could and has just about been smart enough to maximise her publicity to continue being paid for being Katie Price. Anyone with that lifestyle and lack of a grounding is at sometime going to experience the wheels coming off. She has and in many ways it has kept the public interest in her alive. She’s not the brightest spark.
    Don’t hold any of the above against her. However. She’s not so stupid as to think drinking and getting behind a steering wheel is ok and knows it’s not acceptable to behave how she has. Like every idiot who thinks it’s always someone else to blame she needs to be reminded that it’s her choice to do whatever she does or doesn’t do.

If she wants to drink and drive that's her choice but she as you say knows it's unacceptable. You have to be big enough to accept the consequences especially if you get caught.

Nobody made her do this.
  • Options

She's been an arsehole for a very long time, not just the last few months. Obviously never want to belittle anyone with genuine mental issues, but it seems Katie Price is a just a genuine pri*k rather than anything more extreme. As someone says above, if shes in rehab, why is she out on the piss everynight with her 20 year old toyboys.

Probably because she can't help herself and it maybe a case that no one actually genuinely cares for or really loves her.

Soon as extreme fame hits....then it may just end up being "all you have". Especially if you have no natural talent.

Its then just....constant media attention....or simply just,...fucking - nothing.
    Probably an extreme amount of emptiness.

Then life is probably going to be a rather desperate version of being absolutely and completely shit.

She has no power.

She's just a TV personality.... because she used to have big tits and she likes her fellas and quite openly enjoys male company.

She is (at least a bit of) an idiot that makes mistakes.

She's not that bad and she's not that great.

Drink driving is extremely dumb though. It's very poor and irresponsible behaviour from someone of her age.

She is also a mother and should be ashamed she did that.

Then she should move on and start again.
  • Options
    Have to give her credit though, in an industry where there are tons of up and coming, younger models/reality tv stars appearing all the time, she's somehow made a career that has lasted into her 40s.
  • Options

Have to give her credit though, in an industry where there are tons of up and coming, younger models/reality tv stars appearing all the time, she's somehow made a career that has lasted into her 40s.

I imagine the shelf life of reality stars will continue to get shorter.