Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Undateables

Comments

• Options

New series starts tonight

Excellent.

Fascinating program.

• Options
    Swisdom said:

New series starts tonight

Excellent.

Fascinating program.

More of a comedy.
  • Options
    Pretty boring tonight it's all become a bit normal as you realise they're all totally datable as they're going on dates and loving it.
  • Options
    bored of it now, first series was a classic

'she's a squirter'
  • Options
    Last nights episode was a bit dull, ok and watchable but not like the originals. They have better luck with dating then i do haha, i should sign up
  • Options
    It was much better tonight. Exactly.
  • Options
    Christmas undateables on now.
  • Options

Christmas undateables on now.

Cheers forgot about this
  • Options
    Did she just say she wanted him in a red thong?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Did she just say she wanted him in a red thong?

She did, nearly spit by beer out all over the place.
  • Options
    Red is a bit Barnsley though...
  • Options
    Richard is a great comic.....
  • Options
    Gun show without fail.
  • Options

Richard is a great comic.....

"F**king Kent" always cracks me up
  • Options
    "Do you want a kiss with that?"
    Great line.
  • Options
    Please, no red thong
  • Options
    Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!
  • Options
    Daniel is a real smooth guy
  • Options
    Daniel is such an awesome guy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was a fantastic episode
  • Options
    sorry, but I find it all very sad. I was wondering if any were going to have sex, but hardly any even kiss. They're not really "dating" are they - more just friends, and certainly no benefits.

Now, I know I'm going to get pelters for this post, but saw the programme & just thought it all very sad.
  • Options

sorry, but I find it all very sad. I was wondering if any were going to have sex, but hardly any even kiss. They're not really "dating" are they - more just friends, and certainly no benefits.

Now, I know I'm going to get pelters for this post, but saw the programme & just thought it all very sad.

The only bit I dont like about the show is the way the Narrator says that the relevant person has been found a DATE or they're going out with Lucy, aged 20 with X problem on her FIRST EVER DATE

Its a word that they seem to put emphasis on which doesnt seem to be needed
  • Options

What a bizarre way of thinking. If they are happy with relationships that seem more like friendships then how is that sad?
  • Options

Don't think you really understand the issues involved = very strange that you found it sad?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    The word sad can mean genuinely sad, as in tragic, or sad as in unnecessarily poor taste/distasteful .....which do you mean golfaddick, as I think maybe one or two posters might be getting the wrong interpretation?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I suppose more in a unpleasant & poor taste kind of way. I see a "dating" programme in a more flirtatious / sexy type of way (dinner dates, first dates, naked attraction, blind date) whereas the people on this programme don't seem to have any sort of sexual awareness or sexual knowledge and are happy just to find a friend. I think the title of "undateable" is blurred around the edges as they aren't really "dating" imo .

I suppose its not really the programme for me. Sorry if I don't "get" it.
  • Options

I suppose more in a unpleasant & poor taste kind of way. I see a "dating" programme in a more flirtatious / sexy type of way (dinner dates, first dates, naked attraction, blind date) whereas the people on this programme don't seem to have any sort of sexual awareness or sexual knowledge and are happy just to find a friend. I think the title of "undateable" is blurred around the edges as they aren't really "dating" imo .

I suppose its not really the programme for me. Sorry if I don't "get" it.

Each to their own. You've just described what I see as sad.
  • Options
    New series started last night.
  • Options

New series started last night.

All three seemed a bit more normal compared to past people who have been on there

Tourettes lad was brilliant when he came out with the line; "Don't eat me cat"