Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Salim Kerkar

For a couple of games this season he managed to vaguely convince me that he knew how to play football but since then WTF?
Today he was so bad I felt sorry for him - has no pace, strength, can't tackle, can't cross and is the worst header of a ball I've ever seen.
Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    Are you a Rangers fan?
  • Options

For a couple of games this season he managed to vaguely convince me that he knew how to play football but since then WTF?
    Today he was so bad I felt sorry for him - has no pace, strength, can't tackle, can't cross and is the worst header of a ball I've ever seen.
    Am I missing something?

He's got nice boots.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Isn't he our top assist guy this season, read into that what you will, has his confidence gone , or is he just so inconsistent and offers very little?

He was a free transfer as such , and at times you can see why, I wonder how long his contract is for, and whether he will get his mojo back or whether we are stuck with a duffer?
  • Options
    I actually thought he wasn't that bad today compared to recent performances.
  • Options

Isn't he our top assist guy this season, read into that what you will, has his confidence gone , or is he just so inconsistent and offers very little?

He was shocking today - debatable as to whether him or Cook was worse.
  • Options
    Utter shite....those are the words you're looking for.
  • Options
    Didn't do much today but wasn't the worst and did have our best shot of the game (only one to draw a decent save from their keeper) and tracked back well to cover the full back.

Six assists this season but he's the whipping boy for the season so no matter what he does he'll be slagged off.
  • Options
    Didn't rate him from day one and my opinion hasn't changed. A no-trick pony player. Has neither the skill or pace to beat opponent.......................
  • Options
    Division one quality IMHO.
  • Options

He was shocking today - debatable as to whether him or Cook was worse.
    Cook is total shit fullstop...So is Kerkar

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't go today. Have seen enough to tell that as a free transfer we were ripped off. Have played with better players in Sunday league.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Shopping at lidls... same for Dervite... same for Cook
  • Options
    Cook did nothing to be judged by so thats a bit harsh, that is I can't recall him actually doing something...
  • Options
    Kerkar was bad, but he was still streets ahead of Cook.

Jordan Cook has to be one of the worst players ever to play for Charlton. After 70 minutes or so when he was finally substituted his shorts was still as clean as when he started.

How on earth either of these two players get a game ahead of Wagstaff amazes me. What Powell see's in them leaves me perplexed.
  • Options
    Cook just run around like a headless chicken (Like he normally does) Never takes on players
  • Options

Kerkar was bad, but he was still streets ahead of Cook.

Jordan Cook has to be one of the worst players ever to play for Charlton. After 70 minutes or so when he was finally substituted his shorts was still as clean as when he started.

How on earth either of these two players get a game ahead of Wagstaff amazes me. What Powell see's in them leaves me perplexed.

Have to agree that Wagstaff seems to be really out of favour along with Green. I really thought at half-time he'll have both Cook and Kerkar off and have Jackson and either Green or Wagstaff on.

• Options

Didn't do much today but wasn't the worst and did have our best shot of the game (only one to draw a decent save from their keeper) and tracked back well to cover the full back.

Six assists this season but he's the whipping boy for the season so no matter what he does he'll be slagged off.

How ever many assists he may have provided he's turned in some truly dire performances. Apart from the free-kick today he did next to nothing and I can see no ability whatsoever.

McCormack and Francis convinced me more than he does...
  • Options

Steady on Benty! It was bad but not quite that bad ;)

• Options

How ever many assists he may have provided he's turned in some truly dire performances. Apart from the free-kick today he did next to nothing and I can see no ability whatsoever.

He isn't as bad as that ffs
  • Options
    Cook should of been ghosted out on loan before wagstaff. He is meant to be a striker ffs. He has no pace, he is small and lightweight...Never going to be a striker so powell seems to have converted him to a right winger where he is even more shit....He is a league two player at best...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kerkar has always been the player I rate as the worst in the squad,then I saw Seabourne perform like a donkey on Boxing day.Today I have a new player to marvel at Cook "the magnificent" he didnt even try .Surely him and Kerkar must realise they may not get another chance so why not at least try.Kerkar is however the most girlish footballer I have seen.
    On a positive note I thought Stephens really played well today.
  • Options

Now that is OTT; I'm with Henry on this one, no way was he our worst player today.
  • Options
    He was shit today!

No pace, no strength, can't beat a man, he's a statue when we have a throw in - doesn't have much going for him...
  • Options
    He's decent on the ball, can strike it well, but has absolutely no pace. Unfortunately his desire doesn't seem to make up for his shortcomings. But as others have said he was only as bad as the rest. Sorry to say Cook was way out of his depth.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Now that is OTT; I'm with Henry on this one, no way was he our worst player today.
    Then who was? Kerkar had at least that one shot, and has assists in the league. Cook's got bugger all and nothing suggests that will change any time ever.
  • Options
    Cook was poor today but.......

It would be nice if we didn't decide that at played is "useless" on one game. Plenty did it with Wilson and were proved wrong.

Cook was poor today but was playing on the wrong side and in a scratch team with no cohension or shape.
  • Options
    But why play Cook on the wrong side when you have Waggy and Green on the bench...??
  • Options
    se9addick said:

He isn't as bad as that ffs
    McCormack and Francis are both playing regularly in league 1 - can't see Kerkar managing that. I have no idea what he's good at or what position he can play in - he's proved he's not a winger.
  • Options
    Difference is, Kerkar has played plenty of games in a 4-4-2 this year and with most of the players on show today. Cook hasn't played.
  • Options
    He's been riding off of the Cardiff game for far too long.