Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best CP signing

Morro by a mile for me - quality player with great attitude. Makes me laugh how much Wednesday fans slated him - Im sure they must be enjoying watching Big Mig.

Comments

• Has to be Yann. Came with little expectation on a free transfer and completely turned the club inside out with his displays.
  • Yann - Free transfer so you cant argue that it is great value for money.
  • Yann but Morro a close thing.
  • Yann for me too. Top draw. Hope he makes himself a hero this weekend.

Release the beast
  • If its based on goals per game

Has to be leon clarke
  • Yann, Morro or Hamer.

Yann is a talisman but Morro and Hamer could be here for many years so pound for pound might be better.

I'll go with Morro
  • So many to choose from, Yann, Morro, Wiggins, Hamer, Cort, BWP (might have happened just before CP)

I'd go with Yann though, who would CP's worst signing be? Nouble?
  • Big Yan . End of discusion .
  • Not in my nature to go with the flow, but in this case cannot see past Yann. Great player and gets what we are all about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Morrison for me
  • BWP - his first signing. Don't rate hime now but we would never have got out of league 1 without his goals.
  • Yann,Morro,Wiggins.
  • Wiggins for me--class and we are missing him!
  • Best CP signing is CP, it has to be!
  • It's Morro. Close call with Yann and Wiggins but the big difference is that I reckon Morro could do it in the Prem (hopefully with us in a couple of years) whereas Yann is probably at his peak level. Wiggo might also make it but need to judge him over more games in the Championship first.
  • cs1986 said:

BWP - his first signing. Don't rate hime now but we would never have got out of league 1 without his goals.

100%
  • In terms of quality it has to be wiggins, class above and can only see him in the prem in a couple of years.

In terms of influence it has to be yann, good amount of goals but absolutely key as the focal point in games where bwp went missing last year
  • I'd also add Pritchard to the list. Unlike the others, he'd never played professional football before we picked him up & has slotted in seamlessly. Seen alot worse midfielders wearing our shirt in the past..................
  • Yann - Passion
    BWP - Got us out of league 1
    Wiggins - Future and Class.

I'll go with Wiggins. Cant wait for him to be back fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't disagree with any of the above. Think Hollands deserves a mention though, might be out of favour now but he was integral last year, a real unsung hero.
  • edited November 2012
    At the moment - Morrison followed closely by Yann.

In a years time - Wiggins

Gem find - Pritchard
  • edited November 2012
    I think Yann took us to another level last season and made promotion a certainty.
  • Morrison by a mile. Yann is talismanic and scored some important goals, but Morro holds the team together. Thats why I'm worried about Sat.
  • Glad pritchard has got a mention, has struggled a little this year but was quality last year and for a player with 1 season in league 1 of professional football is still starting week in week out at a winning championship club (emphasis on the winning!)
  • Yann - Passion
    BWP - Got us out of league 1
    Wiggins - Future and Class.

I'll go with Wiggins. Cant wait for him to be back fit.

well said, I have to agree. We definitely owe gratitude to BWP.

• edited November 2012
    Morrison is quality, BWP was lethal in League One, Wiggins is the best left back we've had for years, but I have to go with the flow and say Kermorgant. No-one knew anything about him, no-one had high expectations, no-one from previous clubs dropped by to tell us Leicester fans were wrong... and he proved to be absolutely immense. The whole team improved when he started playing.

Also, he is a master of the sneaky wind-up which I love in one of our own. He must have got two or three players sent off last season just because they got so annoyed with him! (I definitely remember the MK Dons player, I'm sure there were others.)
  • Most were underwhelmed when we signed Kermo.

But what a signing he turned out to be.