Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best CP signing

2»

Comments

• Options
    thenewbie said:

He must have got two or three players sent off last season just because they got so annoyed with him! (I definitely remember the MK Dons player, I'm sure there were others.)

Yeah, James Beattie as well - just after we'd gone down to ten men, Yann wound him up so much that Beattie decided to try and strangle him, evening things up straight away in the process.

But that MK Dons incident was incredible - never seen a penalty given for an off the ball headbutt before.

In both cases Yann was no angel I'm sure, but he really brings out the idiotic meat-head side of his opponents.

• Options
    I remember against Huddersfield when we ended their unbeaten run - Didn't he go down injured and get stretchered off, only to turn up and be absolutely fine on the Saturday!
  • Options
    I think this needs to be assessed after Saturday. Let's see who can produce at this level when it really matters.
  • Options
    I'll go for Yann .. he's fast becoming an Addicks ledge !!
  • Options
    Seabourne - imagine how good he'd be with a right foot too
  • Options
    Chris signed for the CASTrust last week..... @NWKent
  • Options
    Yann, Morro, Wiggy for different reasons as others have mentioned. Wilson might get there too and so could Green (though not obviously at the same time) but I don't think he'll get the chance. He's signed some turkeys too though. Step forward the one and only Leon Clarke
  • Options
    Rumour has it than Leon Clarke was no more a CP signing than Alonso.
  • Options
    Mikel Alonso
  • Options
    Was BWP really a CP signing? I got the impression that the new board did the deal on that one and Powell was happy with it. I think Morro is our most important player but for sheer enjoyment and effort Yann is a top signing