Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breaking Bad

edited October 2012 in Not Sports Related
Just finished season 5 of breaking bad.what a truly magnificent series. Anybody thinking about about watching this you will be in for a treat.
Just surprised it was not a hit over here.

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic show, can't wait for the second half of season 5.

Walt has turned into such a bad-ass.
  • Options
    There are a few threads on this. Without doubt the best thing on TV ( if you can find it ) . Just finished the first half of season five myself . The second half isn't out till next summer.
  • Options
    Also just finished watching the first part of season 5. Can't wait for the second half.

Amazing characters that make up a great show.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Shame it's the last season, but a few more episodes to go. I suppose it's going while it's on top unlike some shows that end up dragging on.... Yeah I don't get why it's not on over here though you can watch it on Netflix.
  • Options
    I agree, considering the nature of the show, if they'd dragged it out any more it would have become ridiculous. As it is they've created a brilliant modern tragedy
  • Options
    Errrrm, have i been living in a cave ? What is Breaking Bad ?
  • Options
    Only on season 4 so no spoilers please
  • Options

Errrrm, have i been living in a cave ? What is Breaking Bad ?

The story of a middle class chemistry teacher who gets drawn into the underworld by using his knowledge to cook drugs along with an ex pupil as an accomplice .
    Get the box set ASAP.
  • Options
    Is it on tv here?
  • Options
    Totally addictive - just started season 4.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012

Is it on tv here?

For some unknown reason it has never really been picked up in the UK . I think 5usa showed it but your going to have to download it ( as I did ) or buy the DVD's.
  • Options
    Find it n Piratebay, if you can't get hold of the box set.
    Can't get over how good it is and surprised it hasn't been shown in the UK yet.
    Unreal how good this series is.
    Watch it!!!
  • Options
    The first series was on FX, I'm not sure if it carried on after that
  • Options
    I'm 4 episodes into season 5. Stumbled across this by accident (just flicking through netflix). Great show with loads of twists.
  • Options
    I think it's only a matter of time before a channel like Sky Atlantic picks it up because of its cult following .
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    FX showed the first season but haven't shown any since, Irish tv did start showing but I have no idea why its not on Sky. Its frigging amazing, the character progression is amazing.
  • Options
    Not a thread about farting? Misleading thread title.
  • Options
    I just love the characters and the crazsy situations which escalate and escalate. But the ending to S5 was just so beautiful. Can't believe we have to wait another year for the final showdown to happen. All hail the King!
  • Options
    Best thing on tv since the sopranos... Absolute quality ...
  • Options
    Are all 5 series on Netflix?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love it, can't believe we have to wait a year to see the concluding part though!
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Are all 5 series on Netflix?

No, think it was the first 3 seasons. I downloaded the rest from EZTV..........................
  • Options
    How come so many people seem to know about it, and its not been shown on tv here ????
  • Options
    Well I download a lot of US tv shows to watch when I want to watch them, saw that this was being posted and noted it was up to season 4. Read reviews then watched the pilot and then spent the rest of the wet weekend watching season 1 and I've been hooked since.

Others I think find out about by word of mouth, I've advised my friends to watch it and then there is social media. Also UK papers have picked up on it too.
  • Options
    Just started watching this, only 2 episodes in (bath/acid episode) good so far
  • Options
    It's going to be a long wait for the end of season 5, can't believe they had a season 'break' for an entire year.

Deffinately the best series I've ever seen, just behind The Wire.
  • Options
    Eztv has the lot.
  • Options
    is this the one about cooking up crystal meph?
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    now upto ep4, getting better each one.