Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attack on cyclist in Bexley Village

Comments

• Options
    Oh and if anyone didnt know what I was talking about re: Hoogerland in the TdF, here's what happens to your legs when you crash through a barbed wire fence...

Absolutely amazing to think he is still riding with injuries like that...
  • Options
    Amazing photo Johnboy.
    I can only imagine the pain, riding after that.

(Lucky his crack was protected with a mesh tubing)
  • Options

what was the story with the fruit loop who bumped him off the road ?

• Options
    looks like he's had a bunk up with my ex
  • Options
    Why? Does she drive a support car (badly) on the Tour de France as well?
  • Options
    Cos his arse his sore?
  • Options
    come on plaaayer you've seen how long your old ladys nails are
  • Options

Swerved slightly to avoid a tree.
  • Options

Swerved slightly to avoid a tree.
    Having finally caught up with the TdF highlights from the day before last night (the day of the crash), apparently the driver of said car was a contractor for the TV company so didnt have the necessary training or experience.  Also, the car was given strict instructions not to pass Hoogerland's breakaway group of 4 or 5 riders.  Obviously, the driver ignored that and the accident occured.
  • Options

wow so just a genuine fook up not a psychotic driver , ta

• Sponsored links:

• Options

wow so just a genuine fook up not a psychotic driver , ta

Or so he claims..................;-)
  • Options
    Talk about a bad day at the office for that driver and obviously the cyclist! Reckon he got to keep his job?
  • Options
    Talk about a bad day at the office for that driver and obviously the cyclist! Reckon he got to keep his job?
    I reckon he's been taken to court.
  • Options
    Sky are considering legal action, and the French police are investigating
  • Options
    Betting scam?
  • Options
    Shame he didn't punch him properly, cyclists are the annoyance of the road!! 
  • Options
    Plenty of cyclists are c***s. That said, percentage wise, I encounter far more c*** drivers than cyclists. I know it's a cliche, but really by far the worst users of the road are white van drivers and taxi drivers. Obviously they're not ALL c***s - but most of them are.
  • Options
    I'll blow you a kiss and wave the next time I cycle past you ;-)
    Betting scam?
    Blimey, that hadnt even crossed my mind but definitely food for thought.  I have to say, this is the first TdF I've watched and I never realised how much actually goes on, what with the drama, the tactics of the big teams, the different personalities of the riders.  Makes for a very watchable experience.
  • Options
    Was crossing the road outside work the other day at a pedestrian crossing (with green man showing). Cyclist approaching from my right not only failed to stop but moved over to the right hand side of the road, forcing someone crossing from the other side of the road to jump out of his way. It was fortunate that the pedestrian even saw him as you don't expect traffic to come from your left. Needless to say, the pedestrian received the customary disdainful look from the offending cyclist.

I've taken to kicking the rear wheels of bikes if they attempt to run me over on a crossing. Sadly my reflexes aren't always up to the task but I did have one cunt wobbling quite severely. Shame he didn't go under a bus.

Someone got hit by a cyclist jumping a red earlier this week at Holborn Circus.  Apparently the guy in in hospital, his skull split open and on life support.  I've missed a bike by inches crossing at the same place. 

If we were all just a little more patient, cyclists, car drivers alike...

• Options
    I do feel a bit for the driver as the alternative was crashing into a tree which might have also caused an accident. possibly a worse one. Silly place for a tree really!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll blow you a kiss and wave the next time I cycle past you ;-)
    Betting scam?
    Blimey, that hadnt even crossed my mind but definitely food for thought.  I have to say, this is the first TdF I've watched and I never realised how much actually goes on, what with the drama, the tactics of the big teams, the different personalities of the riders.  Makes for a very watchable experience.
    The crazy thing about the TdF (and all tours) is it's a team sport where the team's aim is to get one of them to win it, fascinating stuff once you get your head about it!
  • Options
    I'd blame the bloke who planted the tree there but he is probably long dead now.
  • Options
    That's good news.  
  • Options
    Good news indeed!

Amazing what the police can do... when the media/Charlton life  expose  something.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Good news indeed!

Amazing what the police can do... when the media/Charlton life  expose  something.

• Options
    Good news indeed!

Perhaps we should put a bid in for sky then Mendonca...... and have  every Charlton game on live?......... 
  • Options
    No doubt they will be asking him about stealing the vehicle while the owner was in a funeral service.

Although, I expect he found the vehicle abandoned with the keys in, and was on his way to the cop shop with it.
  • Options
    John Nicholls, 29, of Dartford Kent, now charged with Common Assault...
    http://road.cc/content/news/38853-breaking-bexley-video-attack-man-arrested

Anyone know him?

• Options

He's in my cycling club.