Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attack on cyclist in Bexley Village

1235»

Comments

• Options
    So will the Police

a) Charge him with theft of a motor vehicle

b) charge him with driving without insurance

c) Link him with the registered owner and then charge the owner with obstructing the Police

d) all of the above

e) give his phone details to News International
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Re: your point e Henry, they already have it!
  • Options
    The Old Bill lost out on some easy money there then.
  • Options

No matter what fine they give him, the worst thing for this twat is that the world knows he punches like a girl!

Cue pisstaking at his local boozer when Mr Girlpants walks in!!

• Options
    was it the same driver as in Bexley?
  • Options
    was it the same driver as in Bexley?
    Am presuming so... the said person gave himself up to the police yesterday...
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    (Yeah, in retrospect, probably wasnt the wisest thing to do posting that link up!)
  • Options
    that doesnt look like the same bloke to me and i would take that link off. 
  • Options
    Why take the link off??  
  • Options
    because its someone's personal business link.  Why ruin someones livelihood if you are not sure that is the correct person?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    And also i love it when they say charged on suspicion of common assault!! There is a video ffs, you can actually see him punching him!!! lol this country honestly!! 
  • Options
    Hold on, which link is this then, is it not just a news report saying he has been nicked!! 

This one

John Nicholls, 29, of Dartford Kent, now charged with Common Assault...
    http://road.cc/content/news/38853-breaking-bexley-video-attack-man-arrested

Anyone know him?

• Options
    lol @Plaaayer...made me chuckle
  • Options
    just a question I always thought cyclist had to ride single file, is this true, because every feckin sunday I get caught up behind a group riding at least 3 deep .
  • Options
    oh ollie blimey! that link is up there still!! it was a different link altogther which has been removed.  jeez.

• Options
    I know this now B, i just didnt no there was another link, although it has now been emailed to me, so get it!! 

Sorry ive had a bang on the head don't you know!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    because its someone's personal business link.  Why ruin someones livelihood if you are not sure that is the correct person?

I must admit, having watched the video again, I'm not convinced its the same person.  Correctly taken down and I shouldnt have put it up.

Edit: having said that, it is the same person as it has been confirmed by the victim of the assault himself...but even so, correctly removed.
  • Options
    just a question I always thought cyclist had to ride single file, is this true, because every feckin sunday I get caught up behind a group riding at least 3 deep .

Not true, I ride a racing bike and although my club days are behind me I still get out, 2-3 side by side is OK but they should be aware of whats going on behind them and drop into a single line if holding up traffic to allow it to pass.

2 bikes side by side is no wider than an average car so you should be able to overtake when the oncoming road is clear.

• Options
    ok , so im not correct as I shout C**TS when I pass then ;-)
  • Options
    TBH, thats what I always thought too.  I'd like to know the answer to that as it annoys me when my lot ride 2x2 on country lanes holding cars up...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Not true, I ride a racing bike and although my club days are behind me I still get out, 2-3 side by side is OK but they should be aware of whats going on behind them and drop into a single line if holding up traffic to allow it to pass.

2 bikes side by side is no wider than an average car so you should be able to overtake when the oncoming road is clear.

That's good to know
  • Options
    John Nicholls, 29, of Dartford Kent, 

what a massive prick this bloke is

hope he gets given time and becomes someone's boyfriend ... by force