Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Michael Jackson , this is it

Comments

• Options
    I don't get why everyone suddenly thinks it's a fact on the basis of this documentary.

I used to think he definitely has a weird relationship with kids but wasn't sure if he was actually abusing them.

And now I think he definitely had a weird relationship with kids but I'm not sure if he actually abused them.

Probably did though.
    It can never be a fact until proven. These two testified in 2005 that nothing ever happened, whilst in their mid to late 20's. Now, all of a sudden they 'realise' at the same time, after all these years, and having failed to sue his estate for millions, that they had been abused. I also don't believe they haven't made anything from the film, as claimed by the director.
    I wonder if they were paid to stay quiet and they have waited this long as whatever they signed to stay quiet has expired
  • Options
    I don't get why everyone suddenly thinks it's a fact on the basis of this documentary.

I used to think he definitely has a weird relationship with kids but wasn't sure if he was actually abusing them.

And now I think he definitely had a weird relationship with kids but I'm not sure if he actually abused them.

Probably did though.
    It can never be a fact until proven. These two testified in 2005 that nothing ever happened, whilst in their mid to late 20's. Now, all of a sudden they 'realise' at the same time, after all these years, and having failed to sue his estate for millions, that they had been abused. I also don't believe they haven't made anything from the film, as claimed by the director.
    I wonder if they were paid to stay quiet and they have waited this long as whatever they signed to stay quiet has expired
    I was under the impression that that was the exact reason.
  • Options
    Whatever you think, ask yourself if you'd share your bed with little boys you've no relation to. Over and over again. That is not normal behavior. 
  • Options

Probably did though.
    So lying in court, and covering up someone's hideous crimes against you for cash until the time has lapsed. Sounds good for credibility.
  • Options
    Not watched it or read anything about it.

Does it explain why these two gents have waited 10 years after his death to go public with their revelations?
    Even if you have doubts about the testimonies it’s fairly damning video evidence. It’s like Jackson was treating the kid Jimmy as his latest girlfriend. Going everywhere. Wanting to be with him all the time. Exactly like falling in love. Will never be 100% but for me it’s close pushing 99% after watching.
  • Options

Probably did though.
    So lying in court, and covering up someone's hideous crimes against you for cash until the time has lapsed. Sounds good for credibility.
    Who knows what they signed and why they signed it(Michael Jackson and his family I am sure knew some dodgy people like most famous people do, without knowing the ins or outs its possible they were told to sign or something would happen to their families)
  • Options
    Btw part 2 is on at the moment

Seems very long 2 hours last night 2 tonight, must be very indepth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Does it explain why these two gents have waited 10 years after his death to go public with their revelations?
    No offence AFKA but it’s bewildering why this question is always asked of victims - it’s been answered a thousand times, by people far more knowledgeable and eloquent than me on this very forum. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    EastStand said:

No offence AFKA but it’s bewildering why this question is always asked of victims - it’s been answered a thousand times, by people far more knowledgeable and eloquent than me on this very forum. 
    No offence, what's the answer then in the Jackson case ?
  • Options
    EastStand said:

I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be to publicly talk about how you were sexually abused as a child. Especially when you think no one will believe you . 

One of the victims is Wade Robson  a successful choreographer, who has his own career and money and no reason to lie. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    EastStand said:

There is surely no time limit when you, the person abused, are ready to come forward. There maybe many deciding factors like school, work, personal relationships etc that may effect you hiding something as serious as this. Some people take decades before they are ready because it’s they who have been mentally and physically scared, not the abuser who’s been dead 10 days or 10 years.
    Yes I understand all this. My point is, having only partly watched episode 1 ...
    The men haven't kept quiet for a long time until the time felt right, (as far as I'm aware).
    I thought they testified at his trial in 2005 (guess) and said he did nothing to them. (Apologies if wrong).
    Why 14 years later, do they now say he did abuse them, after giving evidence in court saying he didn't ?
  • Options
    EastStand said:

There is surely no time limit when you, the person abused, are ready to come forward. There maybe many deciding factors like school, work, personal relationships etc that may effect you hiding something as serious as this. Some people take decades before they are ready because it’s they who have been mentally and physically scared, not the abuser who’s been dead 10 days or 10 years.
    Yes I understand all this. My point is, having only partly watched episode 1 ...
    They haven't kept quiet for a long time until the time felt right, as far as I'm aware.
    I thought they testified at his trial in 2005 (guess) and said he did nothing to them. (Apologies if wrong).
    Why 14 years later say he did abuse them, after giving evidence in court saying he didn't ?
    As I said there could be a number of reasons including signing something which meant they felt they had to lie in court and that has now expired so feel they can now speak out
  • Options
    EastStand said:

They haven't kept quiet for a long time until the time felt right, as far as I'm aware.
    Why 14 years later say he did abuse them, after giving evidence in court saying he didn't ?
    If only there was a painstakingly-researched, in-depth, detailed and forensic, four-hour long publicly available means of discovering answers to questions like that..! 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    EastStand said:

If only there was a painstakingly-researched, in-depth, detailed and forensic, four-hour long publicly available means of discovering answers to questions like that..! 
    Thanks, very insightful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    EastStand said:

Thanks, very insightful.
    The film is yes. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    EastStand said:

Thanks, very insightful.
    Oh, if it's insight you wanted, you should have said.  I know where you can get four hours' worth... 
  • Options
    Interesting documentary but I personally don’t believe it.
  • Options
    Some of these people couldn't even tell their families, let alone a court. There's also accusations of him and lawyers intimidating and threatening the victims and witnesses. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Spoiler: it's still being broadcast
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Is there a reason why you dot believe it? 
    Just curious
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Chizz said:
    EastStand said:

Thanks, very insightful.
    Oh, if it's insight you wanted, you should have said.  I know where you can get four hours' worth... 
    You're such a tit.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

I think it's BS personally 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Just curious
    Plenty.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Just curious
    Plenty.
     Care to say?