Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Excuses for not going to Pompey...

Which one are you.

1) Cant be arsed, we're rubbish and I would rather spend my £28 at B & Q

2) Ive just looked at the BBC weather prediction, fook that.

3) I want to go, but havent had January pay day yet.

Judging by the 'plenty of tickets remain' headline on the OS it sounds as if this could be a shocking turnout. I'll be there but last away match for me this season, starting to lose interest now.

Comments

• Options
    erm....how about a bit of all 3?
  • Options
    Must admit, I bought my ticket inbetween Villa and Forest.

Regretted it at 5.00 on the Saturday, regretted it even more at 5.00 last Saturday.

Anyone want a Pompey ticket :)
  • Options
    mainly 3 but i also do not want to be arrested for murder when i throttle that prat with the bell!
  • Options
    I thought it was banned now? i'm sure the year before last when i went to pompey it wasn't there. well i didn't hear it.

nothing to do with the pints of jungle juice consumed....
  • Options
    number 1 at the moment.......however there's a crowd of us considering going to Watford (if only for the day out) cause by then it'll probably all be over bar the shouting...
  • Options
    Very sad to admit to number 1. (Hangs head in shame)
  • Options
    I'm going skiing in Austria - if I can find some snow.
  • Options
    i haven't been to an away game for donkeys (Boro in the cup was my last one) and fancied going to Pompey as it's always a good day out but the wife's working and need to spend time with my lad as i am hardly home due to my knowledge commitments - plus got to take my sone to birthday party -

Deffo fancy a day out to Watford.
  • Options
    1) for me at the moment. Only missed Chelski and Boro away so that may change by Saturday although I was pinning my attendance or otherwise on the hope of two or three new signings.
  • Options
    a party committment this weekend in Dorset - also cant be arsed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    id rather go and spend the weekend playing with my 4 month old nephew in cheltenham.
  • Options
    Refuse because that away section is proper shite. They should give the stand to away fans and have that as the Home End. THEY'D SOON PUT A ROOF ON IT.
  • Options
    getting me hair cut.
  • Options
    Excuse No 38) Toying with the idea of going with Carter/Carlsberg/Ollie although we will all come to our senses sometime by Friday & say Fook that. Plus after my near death experience last night have decided not to waste time anymore, every minute is precious which two hours in the pissing rain in Pompey is not.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Excuse No 38)near death experience last night

what happened dooood?
  • Options
    4. After going to Reading and Sheff Utd and then seeing Forest live on Arab TV i vowed never to go away again until the players look like they can be arsed
  • Options
    looks like a shocking turnout. I'm going but more for the day out aspect. It's odds on that it will piss it down
  • Options
    Because the 657 always drink in a pub that i like going to down there
  • Options
    1) and 2) - not paying £28 for a visit to that khazi.

I have had my january payday, though, so I may put some of that cash on us getting our first away win since our last visit there.
  • Options
    Mainly 1 but also a bit of 3. Plus its outside of London
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. Decorating
    2. Hate the open end
    3. Its gonna blow a gale and pee down
    4. Been there about 6 times
    5. We're gonna lose
    6. Skint - Forest was a day well into three figures, can't justify it again so soon
    7. Boiler packed in last night, getting that fixed will leave no spending money for what will seem like years and years
  • Options
    I made the mistake of going. Anyone reckon we'll take more than 1,000?
  • Options
    i reckon 1000 is what we will get.
  • Options
    No2 for me...Only round the corner as well. Not gonna get pissed on just to see us lose again!
  • Options
    if you think pompey's going to be a shocking turnout... how many people can you see going to bolton!! (apart from stupid me that is)
  • Options
    Well more than 10 i would hope, think i am going for some strange reason.
  • Options
    Anyone know what the official turnout for Boro was? I heard it was less than 200?
  • Options
    52 wasnt it?
  • Options
    Certainly not no. 1 (how VERY dare you) and 2 is for woosies. Finances would have to be bad for it to be no.3, somehow I always find the dough.

I'm not going partly cos I went last season so don't need to go this (but then I remember what a great day out it was last year so want to go again) but mainly cos we're about to move and if I don't lend a hand with packing, Mrs C_f_W will have my balls for earrings!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Anyone know what the official turnout for Boro was? I heard it was less than 200?
    none of the players turned up