Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Excuses for not going to Pompey...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tickets sold for Boro was around the 190 mark ,how many actually went is another matter.
  • Options
    I'm not going - we're bob.
  • Options
    I'm going ice fishing.
  • Options
    I'm going to Belfast.
  • Options
    paying for christmas.
    am doing watford,and overnighters at man u, everton and liverpool. if i have enough stubbs ;-)
  • Options
    Sort of a three.... started my new job today..... not bad, but havnt got two bob to rub together.....
  • Options
    id rather go to the dentist! quite sad really if our roles were switched pompey wld probably still sell out 3 thousand at our place.
  • Options
    I'm on call for work this weekend, so have to stay home.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]id rather go to the dentist! quite sad really if our roles were switched pompey wld probably still sell out 3 thousand at our place.

true dood, but remember they aint got fook all else to do than watch football, like the jawdees up in
    new carsil, they aint got nowt better to do neither.
  • Options
    I'll be going but only because I'm 5 miles from the ground. Of course with the gale force winds that are hitting the south coast at the moment it may be that Fratton Park will have blown down before Saturday -
    Fingers crossed then. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: bc_addick[/cite] Of course with the gale force winds that are hitting the south coast at the moment

God help Souley
  • Options
    Ive got to be honest BC, if they call this off on Saturday I will be delighted.

Get my money back on the ticket as wont bother midweek.
  • Options
    Did anyone see Carol the Scottish weathergirl on BBC Breakfast this morning? She was trying to do the weather from Portsmouth Harbour but she could barely stand up in the wind. The producers must have been pissing themselves.
  • Options
    Could quite easily happen, flooded all over the place around here & the wind is unbelievable. Some dude was killed the other day by a falling tree, miles away in Devon but I'd imagine its just as bad around there.
  • Options
    playing vets football or my sons 1st birthday party
  • Options
    Going to watch,fingers crossed VCD athletic vs West Auckland in the fa vase 4th round.