Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official - Palace In Administration

Just on SSN now....

HA Fucking Ha

Comments

• Options
    WHOS FUCKING LAUGHING NOW!!!!!!!! harmless nerds
  • Options
    Yay this has made my day, so point deduction? relegation beckons
  • Options
    Sky are trying to get a statement from Jordan - Updates to follow.
  • Options
    There but for the grace of God....

I wouldn't be too smug until our own long-term future is secured.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]There but for the grace of God....

I wouldn't be too smug until our own long-term future is secured.[/quote]

Completly agree! If we do not go up, it will be us too!
  • Options
    by the way those nerds sang that whos laughing now at there last game the season before last,on you tube might be good to put it up
  • Options
    I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes!!!!!
  • Options
    well that's a shame
  • Options
    so we can kiss goodbye to our £100k
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quite upset.
  • Options
    Does that mean we won't get the money they owe us for McCarthy?
  • Options
    sorry i think we should worry about ourselves and stop gloating about them,it may come back and bite us on the arse.
  • Options
    under bye bye charlton on you tube. oh dear when will they learn
  • Options
    Ha fuckin ha............whilst suspending any knowledge of our own precarious position for five minutes.......may I just bask in the Stripey twats woes ?

Thanks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]sorry i think we should worry about ourselves and stop gloating about them,it may come back and bite us on the arse.

yep i take no satisfaction in this news at all
  • Options
    seconded soapy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]so we can kiss goodbye to our £100k
    Isn't it one of the conditions that the league puts on coming out of admin that the football creditors have to be paid first? So we should be OK unless they go out of business completely.

As much as I hate Palace, I'm not gloating. For every football club that goes into administration, the twitchier the creditors of all the other clubs get, and the harder it is to get finance. I think it's clear our finances are too tight not to be a bit concerned.

(Although I might allow myself a bit of a smile if Jordan has bankrupted himself in the process)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Does that mean we won't get the money they owe us for McCarthy?

Any sort of money Palace get now will be given to the clubs they owe money to.

Thats what The Football League did with us last season.

Palace must be pretty fucked considering we just gave them £800k-£1,2m for Jose Fonte.
  • Options
    of course but you must find joy with them geeks when you can,got sent that video by some ex brother of them chanting that when we went down,so im delighted,regarding our situation its bad already were in the first division
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HAHHAHAHAH fuck off
  • Options
    Sorry lads .Much as I dont like them I wont gloat.
  • Options
    We'll get the money as others have said as secured creditors
  • Options
    I can't get excited about this. Millwall are our true local rivals. Palace, who are they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]of course but you must find joy with them geeks when you can,got sent that video by some ex brother of them chanting that when we went down,so im delighted,regarding our situation its bad already were in the first division

i do nolly and if we wernt hanging by a thread ourselves i may have cracked a smile but not now
  • Options
    Well I'm surprised by some of the comments - A team we don't like and pretend to have rivalry with and people are being compassionate!! WTF? I couldnt give two flying F**ks about them. I hope they have points deducted and get relegated or even better go under altogether.

I'll worry about us when we have something to worry about.

Imagine a Man Utd forum with City fans saying that they are bothered that Utd are in financial trouble and may go under, they would throw a street party.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]sorry i think we should worry about ourselves and stop gloating about them,it may come back and bite us on the arse.

yep i take no satisfaction in this news at all

Cannot stand the Stripey bastards but I'll third this one....I hate to see anyone go into admin owing all the small businesses shit loads....could be anyone of us next so I hope someone can come up with a rescue package.....The one thing that I will say is that Jordan will come out smelling of roses.....what a huge tax loss he can now use to his advantage....
  • Options
    image.php?AttachmentID=1546
  • Options
    They all laughed at us last year when the Mail said we were close to admin.

I don't feel sorry for them, horrible little club
  • Options
    those geeks never stop going on about our demise,enjoy mate,they even on masse were pleased that some normal charlton fans got kicked in on that train,creepy fans no history