Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Official - Palace In Administration

Comments

• Options
    After all they were saying about us not getting out money last week, I'll laugh while I can!
  • Options
    Like I said earlier...Jordan will come out smelling of roses (he can claim a huge tax credit, probably wont ever pay HM another penny in his lifetime)...its the people who supply the club with all and sundry who will suffer.....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Last time Palace went close to going under, Charlton went up as Champions.
  • Options
    [url=Link

Great work out there Tango you moron imbecile.
  • Options
    Budgie has just fallen off of his perch
  • Options
    like that chizz
  • Options
    any links to their message boards come on Dan you must have them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Like I said earlier...Jordan will come out smelling of roses (he can claim a huge tax credit, probably wont ever pay HM another penny in his lifetime)...its the people who supply the club with all and sundry who will suffer.....

I'm not up to speed on how this all works, can you explain?
    If he takes a club into administration, how does he come out of it with credit and smelling of roses?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]Last time Palace went under, Charlton went up as Champions.
    Good point!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]Well I'm surprised by some of the comments - A team we don't like and pretend to have rivalry with and people are being compassionate!! WTF? I couldnt give two flying F**ks about them. I hope they have points deducted and get relegated or even better go under altogether.

I'll worry about us when we have something to worry about.

Imagine a Man Utd forum with City fans saying that they are bothered that Utd are in financial trouble and may go under, they would throw a street party.

I am in this camp. I will laugh my socks off and then worry about us if the time comes ......

dont get me wrong inside i am over joyed with the cocky bstds demise but last time i laughed at them when we sent them down it bit me hard on the buttox
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]any links to their message boards come on Dan you must have them
    Not been on for ages but will make a point of visiting to tell them how sad I am for them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]They were the team of the[strike]80's[/strike]90's Pilchard :)

Yep and look how that all turned out!! ;o)
  • Options
    Sky Sports News' reporter says Palace's staff were unaware of the move into administration as late as 4pm today - an hour ago! Jordan said to be "extremely distraught" but is not talking to press.
  • Options
    What 1905 said, we'll deal with our problems if and when they occur.

I'm pretty much on course to win £70 from Palace fans this season, happy days.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]any links to their message boards come on Dan you must have them
    Not been on for ages but will make a point of visiting to tell them how sad I am for them
    Gutless t**ts have blocked my account.......Can get on but not view the forums from my username. Bit of a pre-emptive strike if you ask me. I was going to be kind....No honest I was
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Like I said earlier...Jordan will come out smelling of roses (he can claim a huge tax credit, probably wont ever pay HM another penny in his lifetime)...its the people who supply the club with all and sundry who will suffer.....

If he takes a club into administration, how does he come out of it with credit and smelling of roses?

Simple really he invested £XXX Million into the club......he will be the biggest single creditor, so its a massive tax loss on his investment, so he can offset that against future earnings....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Sky Sports News' reporter says Palace's staff were unaware of the move into administration as late as 4pm today - an hour ago! Jordan said to be "extremely distraught" but is not talking to press.
    First time for everything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Football League have comfimed 10 point deduction
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]

Simple really he invested £XXX Million into the club......he will be the biggest single creditor, so its a massive tax loss on his investment, so he can offset that against future earnings....
    Yes, but it's still cost him a fortune and whatever he had in terms of a reputation.

I suppose he'll have to go back to backing unpopular movies.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Jordan said to be "extremely distraught" but is not talking to press.

that has to be a first?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Jordan said to be "extremely distraught" but is not talking to press.

that has to be a first?!
    True.

I heard that the colour had drained from his face.... Is it raining in Croydon at the mo?
  • Options
    We'll just have to re-posess Paddy McCarthy then if they can't pay! Hope we can still afford his wages!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

that has to be a first?!

But after every Charlton managerial rumble of the last 4 years you couldn't keep the bronzed arsehole away from the press.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Severe lack of class.

I said to the gloating Palace fans not to laugh too hard when we got relegated as it may come back and bite them on the arse next season. So i won't fall into the same trap.

It is also the best thing that could happen for them. I don't expect them to be in admin for long as a number if interested parties would have been building towards this over the last couple of months.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]

Yes, but it's still cost him a fortune and whatever he had in terms of a reputation.

I suppose he'll have to go back to backing unpopular movies.

His ego will no doubt soothe his reputation, but its better to get something back than nothing....
  • Options
    Feel really sorry for the Palace faithful.

Feel nothing but glee at Jordans demise the smug vvanker
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Severe lack of class.
    From whom?