Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Liverpool Drinks

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
With the early KO, it would be nice if we could organise some form of Christmas meet up after the game. Be good to meet a few that don't know others and put faces to names.

We can sort out pub, details etc next week. 04-MCS and Solidgone can wear their hats...

Any takers ?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds good to me
  • Options
    Already been organised!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2042
  • Options
    Good stuff,

right then, lets add some names guys:

AFKA
    F-Blocker
    Tavern
  • Options
    sorry guys I'm away that weekend, so can't attend the Liverpool game, but my lucky socks are still available (and unwashed) if anyone wants to keep us winning...
  • Options
    I may stick my head around the door but will have Henry Jnr with me and I'm not sure if he'll be safe in the Oak
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I may stick my head around the door but will have Henry Jnr with me and I'm not sure if he'll be safe in the Oak[/quote]

Don't you mean "not sure if he'll be afe in the Oak with Curb_It there"! ;o)
  • Options
    may start somewhere less busy than the Oak.

As said, we'll sort out details next week.
  • Options
    Not sure whether I can make the pub yet as I'm still waiting for the lobster hat to be delivered. Wouldnt want to turn up without it as it would feel proper! ;o)
  • Options
    the oak isnt busy after the match, well a little bit for about 30 mins/hour straight after the match then empties out but
    you might want to go to somewhere that shows the 5.15 prem plus game.

ill be in the oak for an hour or three after as i wont be taking my irish relations to the horse/lib club! ha ha.
  • Options
    I'm probably in,

presumably it will be near the ground/ station?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would love to come along, unfortunately I have to work that day. Have a few pints for me though.
  • Options
    i'll be in the oak after the game. bringing 8 friends with me for this one, managed to get them tickets together in the north lower.

see you in (or out) there
  • Options
    me for a bit at least
  • Options
    Count me in, i have my Irish mates coming with!
  • Options
    I'm coming too!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]I'm coming too!![/quote]

Gerry wants to know if you're bringing that metro sexual dog with you !!
  • Options
    Another All Dayer at Christmas.....of course I'll be there..!
  • Options
    Im gonna have to see.... with new job, coming up with the dollars each week for the football is hitting the pocket as I have to get new house, new sofa, tv, bed, everything, I made Everton and Spurs and Wycombe... dont know how far I can stretch... will try though......
  • Options
    1905 is in.
  • Options
    Only if Gerry brings his designer pooch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im there.
  • Options
    Any decision on the venue yet?
  • Options
    It maybe easier to meet in the Oak
  • Options
    The oak it is, i thought it was organised for the oak anyway!
  • Options
    Right Oak it is then guys, we'll meet for a few and if anyone wants to go on after that, we'll take it from there.

Really hope to see as many as you as possible, particularly some of those who don't perhaps know too many others off here.
  • Options
    Just realised Im away in Felixstowe for the weekend so I miss the game and the drinks...........

Bollox!!
  • Options
    I am up for a few beers after game, but DJ'ing later in evening so if I am pie eyed at 6.00pm in the oak someone point me in direction of station & send me on my way..!
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    OK I have decided to give it a go tomorrow after all. See you all in the Oak after the game then??
  • Options
    good lad Pete, see you tomorrow.