Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

Jesus Christ Soapbox.
    Have you made some of these jokes up yourself?

#sticktothedayjob

YES Guilty on two charges your lordship.

• Options
    My old school was built on a hill, we lost to all the posh schools at sport.
    It just wasn't a level playing field.

Yes guilty on three charges your lordship.
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Two yo-yos had a casual relationship,
    No strings attached.
  • Options
    ;-)
  • Options

Two yo-yos had a casual relationship,
    No strings attached.

Have you pulled your xmas crackers early this year
  • Options
    Life ain't fair. Tim Vine makes a good living from one liners.

• Options
    It's all fun and games singing in the shower ...

... until you get shampoo in your mouth and it becomes a soap opera.

Sorry ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's very difficult for the modern working mother, my friend, who's a circus performer
    is wondering how she can juggle a baby and 4 oranges.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I used to have a snail and I used to race it, but it was useless. I thought it was too heavy so I took its shell off but it was still a bit sluggish................
  • Options
    A guy gives his girlfriend a piggy back to a fancy dress party. The host asks what they've come as. He says "I'm a snail and this is Michelle".
  • Options

A guy gives his girlfriend a piggy back to a fancy dress party. The host asks what they've come as. He says "I'm a snail and this is Michelle".

The old ones are the.....
  • Options
    an old one, but continuing the theme:

what did the slug say to the snail?

'Big Issue'
  • Options
    Doctor, "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient, "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient, "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"
    "Hmm," says the Doctor,

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."
  • Options
    What i don't like about office Christmas Parties is looking for a new job the next day.
  • Options

I think you have the wrong thread, this one is for jokes.
  • Options

What i don't like about office Christmas Parties is looking for a new job the next day.

Were they fed up of your jokes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have just separated 12 eggs, I thought you were asking for some yokes. Yes I did make it up in desperation, and I know it's crap, but I'm old, and your jokes are giving me a nasty turn.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Granpa said:

I have just separated 12 eggs, I thought you were asking for some yokes. Yes I did make it up in desperation, and I know it's crap, but I'm old, and your jokes are giving me a nasty turn.

[Frantically searches buttons.....flag, quote, like, lol.....hmm, no dislike button]
  • Options
    This thread.
  • Options
    My friend's on death row in the states. I always tell him what's happening at home.
    I do try to keep him in the loop.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

You didn't make that up, you poached it from someone else.
  • Options
    Johnny Manziels debut against the Bengals
  • Options
    I was unlucky when taking my exams. This mad man burst into the hall with an imitation gun and shot at my head. My mind went blank.
  • Options

Granpa said:

You didn't make that up, you poached it from someone else.
    And scrambled the punch line.
  • Options
    My local tug of war team were always going out on the pull, until their wives found out.
    As the girls said, if you give someone enough rope.