Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Wife says to husband "you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back"

Husband says " What do you expect you're in a f*****g wheelchair"
  • Options
    stevec said:

I played Bonopoly last night.
    It's like Monopoly but where the streets have no name

Not technically a joke but it made me chuckle and is linked to the above. My wife said that she was talking to someone at her work who saw them play once. Apparently, in true Bono form he was half performing half using it as a platform to discuss the grave plight of the world's poor. He was on stage and said "Every 10 seconds I clap my hands, and a child dies in Africa" To which someone shouted from the audience "Stop doing it then"

I can just imagine his face
  • Options
    cabbles said:

stevec said:

I played Bonopoly last night.
    It's like Monopoly but where the streets have no name

Not technically a joke but it made me chuckle and is linked to the above. My wife said that she was talking to someone at her work who saw them play once. Apparently, in true Bono form he was half performing half using it as a platform to discuss the grave plight of the world's poor. He was on stage and said "Every 10 seconds I clap my hands, and a child dies in Africa" To which someone shouted from the audience "Stop doing it then"

I can just imagine his face
  • Options

The real life stories are the best. I loved the one about U2 playing Hampden Park in Glasgow a few years ago. Mid song Bono demanded quiet from the audience, stood head bowed at the microphone and started very slowly clapping his hands together with about a second between claps. Still head bowed he began to speak in his best sanctimonious voice..."every time I clap my hands a child in Africa dies..." At which point the silence was broken by a loud drunken Scottish voice shouting..."well stop fucking doing it then!"

• Options
    PL54 said:

The real life stories are the best. I loved the one about U2 playing Hampden Park in Glasgow a few years ago. Mid song Bono demanded quiet from the audience, stood head bowed at the microphone and started very slowly clapping his hands together with about a second between claps. Still head bowed he began to speak in his best sanctimonious voice..."every time I clap my hands a child in Africa dies..." At which point the silence was broken by a loud drunken Scottish voice shouting..."well stop fucking doing it then!"

haha - already been done.
  • Options
    Call for Colin...
  • Options
    Little Johnny was 13 years old. One day he was up in his bedroom buffing up the happy lamp when his mum walked in and caught him. A bit shocked she thought the had better nip this habit in the bud, so she said, "That's not the way we do things in this family, Johnny. You should save that sort of thing until you are married and then you will find it all the more satisfying".

A couple of weeks later she thought, in her best mumsie way, that she had better check how he was getting on. "Johnny", she said, "you remember the other day when I caught you in your bedroom and said to save certain things until you were married". "yes, mum" he replied. "Well, how are you getting on with that"? "Oh great mum", he said, "I've got half a pint already"!
  • Options
    How do you stop a dog from humping your leg?

pick it up and suck its cock...................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd pay to watch someone try that with my sister's 12 stone bull mastiff......
  • Options

cafcfan said:

I'd pay to watch someone try that with my sister's <12 stone bull mastiff...../b>.

Funny name for a cock.
    Genuine laugh out loud! Brilliant
  • Options
    Three old timers at the retirement home were complaining about growing old. The first one says, "I wake up at 7:00 AM and try for a half hour to take a poo." The second one says, "Oh yeah? I spend an hour trying to pee." The third one says, "I take a nice poo at 7:00 AM and about 7:30 AM take a nice pee." The other two guys look at him and ask, "What are you complaining about?" The third man explains, "I don't wake up till 8:30 AM."
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

You'd pay to watch someone sucking off a dog?
  • Options
    Addicted said:

cafcfan said:

You'd pay to watch someone sucking off a dog?
    The key word is TRY.
  • Options
    A husband went to the police station to report his missing wife

Husband : I've lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not come home.
    Sergeant : What is her height ?
    Husband : Oh, 5 something . . .
    Sergeant : Build?
    Husband : Not slim, not really fat.
    Sergeant : Color of eyes?
    Husband : Never noticed.
    Sergeant : Color of hair?
    Husband : Changes according to season.
    Sergeant : What was she wearing?
    Husband : Dress/suit/blue jeans -- I don't remember exactly.
    Sergeant : Did she go in a car?
    Husband : yes.
    Sergeant : What kind of car was it?
    Husband : 2015 Corvette Stingray 3LT with the Z51 Performance Package, shark gray metallic paint, with the 6.2 litre V8 engine with Direct Injection generating 460 HP. 8-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission, and GT bucket seats, and has a very thin scratch on the front left door...... at this point the husband started crying...

Sergeant : Don't worry sir.......We'll find your car

=
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mates wife told him she was leaving because of his obsession with supermarkets.
    'But....Wait!.....Rose!', he yelled after her
  • Options
    Nigel Farage would like to congratulate Manchester City on their desire and commitment of getting out of Europe.

• Options
    stevec said:

My mates wife told him she was leaving because of his obsession with supermarkets.
    'But....Wait!.....Rose!', he yelled after her

I'd heard it was because Tess co-operated. Lidl did he know he would get caught.
  • Options
    God Aldi old jokes here!!!
  • Options
    you are all in sane sburys the lot of you !
  • Options
    These jokes are Al di same
  • Options
    You ASDA be kidding!
  • Options
    You lot a-Mace me.