Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    One by one, members of my orchestra keep on disappearing.
    I'm finding the whole thing disconcerting.
  • Options
    Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had just passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparent's house to visit her 95 year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her nan that 2 people nearly 100 years old having sex would surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear," replied granny. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong." She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream van hadn't come along."
  • Options
    Went to the doctors today he said

'You got OCD'
    I said' You mean CDO, how do you know that?'
  • Options
    Got home last night and said to the Mrs I can't see you no more

I'm over here behind the sofa
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knocked off my bike by a Marmite van.
    When the police asked for details, I told them that it headed off in a yeasterly direction.
  • Options

Knocked off my bike by a Marmite van.
    When the police asked for details, I told them that it headed off in a yeasterly direction.

Suppose that is a proper "Love it or Hate it" joke!
  • Options
    Don't buy the new iPhone. Impress your friends and save money by simply writing "Sent from my iPhone 7" at the end of each email
  • Options
    I see the British Army is investing in the latest technology and have brought out a scrabble grenade.

I think it might spell danger for the enemy.
  • Options
    A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink. "Why of course," comes the reply.

The first man then asks: "Where are you from?"

"I'm from Ireland," replies the second man.

The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."

"Of course," replies the second man.

I'm curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?"

"Dublin," comes the reply.

"I can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."

Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?"

"Saint Mary's," replies the second man, "I graduated in '62."

"This is unbelievable!", the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?" he asks the bartender.

"Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Kinly twins are drunk again."

Sorry if it offends anyone.
  • Options

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink. "Why of course," comes the reply.

The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."

"I can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."

"This is unbelievable!", the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?" he asks the bartender.

They'll be an 'offended on behalf of others' along in a minute to ask why do they have to be Irish...... ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That is the most racist joke I have ever heard
  • Options

With a surname like O'Kinly they're unlikely to be from Peru

Are you sure? https://www.internations.org/peru-expats/irish
  • Options
    edited September 2016

That is the most racist joke I have ever heard
    You shouldn't read out loud!
  • Options
    Science update.
    Longest unit of time: a Chilcot.
    Shortest unit of time: an Allardyce.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    My local mobile 'phone shop has stopped selling the Samsung Note 7. The manager explained they sell handsets, not hand grenades.