Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

Racist!
    Restaurantist
  • Options
    Spendingmoneyist
  • Options
    R.D and K.M
  • Options
    Someone's filed down both sides of every coin in my wallet so they're completely smooth. I can't make heads or tails of it.”
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

R.D and K.M

Roald Dahl and Keith Moon. Harsh Delboy, very harsh.
  • Options
    There were two cannibals who captured a man. They decided it would be fair if they started eating from opposite ends. After a few minutes, the one who started at the head asked the other one, "How's it going down there?" And the other one replies, "I'm having a ball!"
  • Options
    The words election and erection are spelled similarly. They both have the same meaning too: a dick rising to power.
  • Options
    ''Doctor, my nose is 11 inches long!"
    ''Come back when it grows into a foot!"
  • Options
    As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.”
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

> During a medical examination the doctor asked a man about his physical
    > activity level.
    >
    > The man described a typical day, "Well, yesterday afternoon I took a five
    > hour walk about, 10 kms, through some pretty rough terrain.
    >
    > I waded along the edge of a lake.
    >
    > I pushed my way through brambles.
    >
    > I got sand in my shoes and my eyes.
    >
    > I avoided standing on a snake.
    >
    > I climbed several rocky hills.
    >
    > I took a few 'leaks' behind some big trees. The mental stress of it all left
    > me shattered.
    >
    > At the end of it all I drank eight beers."
    >
    > Inspired by the story the doctor said, "You sure are one hell of an outdoor
    > man!"
    >
    > "No doctor," he replied, "I'm just a shit golfer."
    >
  • Options
    "How was your game, dear?" asked Jack's wife Tracy.
    "Well, I was hitting pretty well, but my eyesight's gotten so bad I couldn't see where the ball went," he answered.
    "But you're 75 years old, Jack!" admonished his wife, "Why don't you take my brother Scott along?"
    "But he's 85 and doesn't play golf anymore," protested Jack.
    "But he's got perfect eyesight. He would watch the ball for you," Tracy pointed out.
    The next day Jack teed off with Scott looking on. Jack swung and the ball disappeared down the middle of the fairway. "Do you see it?" asked Jack.
    "Yup," Scott answered.
    "Well, where is it?" yelled Jack, peering off into the distance.
    "I forgot."

• Options
    Stolen from the late Peter Ustinov.

An elderly man is standing in the kitchen about to put his jacket on. "Darling"' says his wife, "If you dare come home drunk tonight, I will leave you, this is your absolute last chance!"
    The man assures his wife that he will just "have the one ale" and assured her that he would be home before late.

However, the man proceeds to drink excessively late into the night when he then throws up over his front, soaking his jacket, shirt and trousers with vomit.

"My God, I have really done it, my wife really is going to leave me, I am ruined" he sobs to his friend, "what am I going to do?"

"Do Yiu have a crisp twenty pound note? ", "good, tell your wife that a drunk man threw up all over you, was very apologetic and offered to pay for the dry cleaning of your garments"

Relieved with this plan, the drunk man heads home to his wife, who is awake when he returns.

"Right, that's it, I AM LEAVING YOU!" She screams.

The man proceeds to explain how a drunk man threw up on him and the pub and shows the wife the crisp twenty pound note in his top pocket.

"Darling, why do you have two crisp twenty pound notes in your top pocket?"

"That was from the man who shat in my pants"
  • Options

An elderly man is standing in the kitchen about to put his jacket on. "Darling"' says his wife, "If you dare come home drunk tonight, I will leave you, this is your absolute last chance!"
    The man assures his wife that he will just "have the one ale" and assured her that he would be home before late.

However, the man proceeds to drink excessively late into the night when he then throws up over his front, soaking his jacket, shirt and trousers with vomit.

"My God, I have really done it, my wife really is going to leave me, I am ruined" he sobs to his friend, "what am I going to do?"

"Do Yiu have a crisp twenty pound note? ", "good, tell your wife that a drunk man threw up all over you, was very apologetic and offered to pay for the dry cleaning of your garments"

Relieved with this plan, the drunk man heads home to his wife, who is awake when he returns.

The man proceeds to explain how a drunk man threw up on him and the pub and shows the wife the crisp twenty pound note in his top pocket.

This really cracked me up
  • Options
    Peter Schmeichels semen: More premier league titles than Liverpool.
  • Options
    I went into the library, the librarian said, "I'm afraid, it's already out", as I went to ask if they had a book about seeing into the future.
  • Options
    The lesbian couple next door to me just bought me a Tag Heuer for my birthday.

I think they misunderstood.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Argh, I must be dense I have been reading and re-reading this and just don't get it
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Argh, I must be dense I have been reading and re-reading this and just don't get it
    Think, and I maybe wrong, that it is something along the lines of "can I watch"......
  • Options

Clement Freud, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHx8y1rFjdk
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

MrOneLung said:

Think, and I maybe wrong, that it is something along the lines of "can I watch"......
    I wanna watch. ..
  • Options
    How do you drown a hipster?

In the mainstream.
  • Options
    What does the annoying pepper do?

Gets jalapeño business.
  • Options
    What noise do porcupines make when they mate?

Ouch.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

MrOneLung said:

I wanna watch. ..
    I bet you do....