Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    A couple just got married and on the night of their honeymoon before passionate love, the wife tells the husband, "Please be gentile, I'm still a virgin."

The husband being shocked, replied, "How's this possible? You've been married three times before."

The wife responds, "Well, my first husband was a gynecologist and all he wanted to do was look at it. My second husband was a psychiatrist and all he wanted to do was talk about it. Finally, my third husband was a stamp collector and all he wanted to do was...oh, do I miss him!"
  • Options
    'A few decades ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs.

Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs.

Please don't let Kevin Bacon die.'
  • Options
    A touching story on how men think.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side...

You know what Martha?" "What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth. "I'm beginning to think you're bad luck."
  • Options
    My mate has got a new job as a postie.
    He said it is better than walking the streets.
  • Options
    I notice all those Bermuda Triangle stories have vanished without a trace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A Spoonerism joke:
    Reverend Spooner and his friend arrange to meet in a southeast London pub. On the day of the meeting, Spooner makes his way to the town and walks up and down, round and about, asking here and there, but he cannot find the pub anywhere.
    On meeting his friend some weeks later, Spooner apologises profusely, saying ' I spent three hours pacing about in Greenwich, and not a soul had heard of The Dull Man'.

Err? Am I being a bit dim?
  • Options

Rev. Spooner was looking for The Dull Man in Greenwich (which didn't exist). His friend was in The Green Man....in Dulwich.
    (Look up William Archibald Spooner for more info).

It's probably the looking it up part that spoils the joke
  • Options
    I was trying to work out what the hell a Mull Dan was.
  • Options

An Englishman walks into a bar...

There's usually and Irishman, a Scotsman and a Welshman too but they're all still at the rugby World Cup.

They'll all be back tomorrow then.

Rev. Spooner was looking for The Dull Man in Greenwich (which didn't exist). His friend was in The Green Man....in Dulwich.
    (Look up William Archibald Spooner for more info).

Thought spoonerism was just the first consonant/collection of consonants, eg 'Roonerisms spule ok'

Even with your definition, the joke still doesnt make sense. Sorry.
  • Options
    or maybe its just not funny!!!!!!!
  • Options
    That bloke who invented the 'knock knock' joke....... he should be given a no-bell prize !!!!!!!!!
  • Options

A Spoonerism joke:
    Reverend Spooner and his friend arrange to meet in a southeast London pub. On the day of the meeting, Spooner makes his way to the town and walks up and down, round and about, asking here and there, but he cannot find the pub anywhere.
    On meeting his friend some weeks later, Spooner apologises profusely, saying ' I spent three hours pacing about in Greenwich, and not a soul had heard of The Dull Man'.

Cracking joke. Really made me laugh.
  • Options
    My faourite Spoonerism is this toast: "Please glaze your arses for the queer old dean"
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

That bloke who invented the 'knock knock' joke....... he should be given a no-bell prize !!!!!!!!!

Knock knock

Who's there ?

Doorbell repairman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On The Weather Channel in the US today - thought I'd share the pain:

So these two fronts walk into an isobar....
  • Options
    I've started writing crossword puzzles for a national newspaper. The money is not great but It's allowed me to buy a little two up two down house.

• Options
    I may have told you guys before, but just to reiterate.
    Holding a woman's hand before marriage is love. After marriage it is self defence.
  • Options
    I had four tins of alphabet soup for dinner last night.

This morning, I had a massive vowel movement.

• Options
    edited December 2015

Witnessed totally disgusting behaviour on the beach at Skegness today. A man and woman arguing in front of a load of kids then she smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off between them, the police turned up and the policeman ended up using his baton on the bloke but the man actually managed to get the baton off the copper and started hitting the copper and the woman with it.
    Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages as the man shouted 'Thats the way to do it'!!

You could easily do a CAFC pastiche of Punch & Judy in the family fun area of the car park:
    Off the top of my head. The Baby as CAFC, KM = Judy, Punch = Roland, The Policeman = @PragueAddick ,
    The crocodile = Delaware North Catering and just convert the sausages into 14 chips.
    And, of course, Joey The Clown = whatever interim manager we happened to have that day.
    With another character shouting "That's Not the way to do it"! from the corner of Floyd Road/Ransom walk.
  • Options

Witnessed totally disgusting behaviour on the beach at Skegness today. A man and woman arguing in front of a load of kids then she smacked him one on the head and it all kicked off between them, the police turned up and the policeman ended up using his baton on the bloke but the man actually managed to get the baton off the copper and started hitting the copper and the woman with it.
    Then a crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages as the man shouted 'Thats the way to do it'!!

stolen...