Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Security

edited June 2011 in Troubleshooting

Comments

• spill the beans then polo. ;-)
  • You bastards!!!!
  • Some of you can fudge right off, meet me outside the boozer on a match day and we can roll our slaves up and go a few rds in the yard, you scally wag bstds
  • I've edited the post to stop others doing it. Don't worry, I was only reading the three way love in between offie, leroy & nolly.
  • Nice try Polio - but I don't think myself and the Nolster have ever engaged in a chat conversation. I did enjoy reading your one with BD though, about both of you considering trying out for our midfield next season...
  • Spill the beans on the CL clique then...
  • edited June 2011

Yes all very interesting stuff

Also very worrying

• Nice try Polio - but I don't think myself and the Nolster have ever engaged in a chat conversation. I did enjoy reading your one with BD though, about both of you considering trying out for our midfield next season...
    You make it sound like we're "at it" all the time Leroy!
  • As the site was down i presume this has been sorted?

One question can anyone confirm that any inbox is private and no one can read anything including admin?

Also as a problem has been sussed has adminn had access to all inboxes from members in the past ?

• Sponsored links:

• Leftie, looks like it has been sorted since I raised the issue with AFKA. The specific link I used has now been removed.

Anyone who noticed what I did would have been able to preview only the most recent private messages, so someones entire inbox was not available. I'd also assume that admin cannot read peoples inbox.
  • yes i gathered its sorted i just wonder if Admin are still able to read or PMs even though we cant and have they  always been able to do it.