Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray Appreciation Chant

edited May 2011 in General Charlton
Think we all need to start a Richard Murray chant.

This season was probably proved to be the most stressful season while he was Chairman as he has worked very hard to find a takeover (Which he has successfully) and has put his own money into the club since he has been involved. For those who were shareholders and attended last summers meeting, im pretty sure he took a massive risk for the club rather than him saving his own money. Yes I know the mistakes he has made and even he admits that made but surely in our right minds appreciate what he has done for the club.

I suggest,

Theres only one Richard Murray one Richard Murray theres only one Richard.........clap clap clap clap.

Comments

• Options
    Can hear it echoing round already, can hear it echoing round already, can hear it echoing round...., can hear it echoing......Those empty stands tomorrow, those empty stands.......those empty.....                                                                          
  • Options
    edited May 2011

Richard Murray, Richard Murray

You brought in Dowie, then Pardoo,

But Richard Myurray, we love you!!!

• Options

To the same tune as "who ate all the pies"

"you bought Cory Gibbs, you bought Cory Gibbs"

• Options

Disco after all the years on here and knowing Charlton fans do you really think anyone will do anything

Nice idea but will fall on deaf ears

• Options

With the greatest respect leftbehind, that's rubbish.

Plenty on here do plenty of things to help, support and assist the club. Not everyone sits by their keyboard moaning all day - some of us actually do something about it and try to make aa difference.

• Options

I meant new songs nothing else FFS

Did not mean as a whole the thread is about a song and thats what i was on about aimed more at the J Block CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC brigade

• Options
    ok, fair enough - but that wasn't how it read to me.
  • Options
    We can at least try, nothing wrong a few of us starting and then others can join.
  • Options
    £40
  • Options

Offit i responded to the thread about a song so my comments are aimed at the song not Charlton fans as a whole i know so many do so much for our club and praise each and everyone of them.

You read it how you wanted to If im honest, i responed only to what the original poster said and did not think i would have to explain my comment as it followed the title of the thread.

Disco not knocking you as i wish there were more like you and i for one even though being 40+ will try and join in with any new song, but as a Charlton fan i know most new songs fall on deaf ears, how long did pride of London take to catch on

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    "how long did pride of London take to catch on"

long enough until we were pretty much the disgrace of all London!
  • Options
    What happened i was waiting to join in ?
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    You should've kicked it off yourself then leftbehind. I'm sure others would have joined in - until that is a 9ft ITK Welshman started offering people out all over the show. 

Hmm, but then he'd have to have turned up to a game first in order to do that, so unlikely.
    ;o)